JenEm

Lego Minifigures

Lego Minifigures
    • scrappyjedi
      OMG, I was obsessed with these when they released last summer, and I have the whole set, too. They are made of all kinds of awesome! And is that the ginormous Disney Castle Lego model that I spy behind them? I am totally DROOLING now! :)

I love how you pieced the different photos together and layered them over each other to make a single group shot. Very cool effect!
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHH this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! if it wasn't Melisa mentioning I would have thought it was one photo!!!! so amazing all over, as usual with you, it has EVERYTHING that makes my heart sing!!!!! your talent to make the template look like a super new creation, the talent to also interpret every bit with just the perfect elements, alphas, fonts...everything with your signature elegance, the clean cut and perfection in every way possible.....super super AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been thinking about buying some of them since I got a glue, something called Sugru which I bought to fix the iPad charging cable and saw videos of people making cable holders with them....this maybe just the push I needed!!!!!! absolute delight!!!!! I need to catch up with your gallery properly, need to eat now but will be back later!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Cristina
      What a fabulous collection!
    • bellbird
      love all the blocks and colour with this lego theme!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).