Dalis

This Life Is Awesome - WHY IT WORKS - Mirror Image

This Life Is Awesome - WHY IT WORKS - Mirror Image
Dalis, Mar 26, 2017
Description:
For the WHY IT WORKS challenge. You can find it HERE.

credits: Project Mouse: Pins by Sahlin Studio, Project Mouse (At Sea): Elements by Sahlin Studio, Lined Up Word Art | No. 1 by Sahlin Studio, Storyteller 2015: Mega Photoshop Style Pack by Just Jaimee
Amy F, JenEm, Serena and 4 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I must go check out the tread Why It Works...you've created a wonderful layout. (And great blue hair!!!)
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome page Dalis.. love the selfie of you with the fun Blue hair expressing yourself.... so glad you smile everyday.. you should :) also the mirror effect on the title is fabulous! Love the clean and simple scrap here!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Scrappy_dog
      Great title work, and a really fun page. Love your hair :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Tronesia
      Oohh love the hair and page and especially your title!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      The angling? perfect!
      Dalis likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so awesome Dalis ... i still have this on my list to try!!! :beat:heartlub:beat
      Dalis likes this.
    • Serena
      I love this page SO much, the angling, the mirrored title with the color of your hair selected, your gorgeous selfie, wonderful smile, perfect pain splatters and the cool pins! Ahhh! Looooove it! :wub
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Scrappy_dog Thanks! You can join us in the challenge thread. For the WHY IT WORKS challenge. You can find it HERE.
    • Dalis
      @cookingmylife Thanks Maureen! How is your mirrored image page coming along?
    • Dalis
      @Serena Awww... you are so sweet, thanks! You can join us in the challenge thread for the WHY IT WORKS challenge. You can find it HERE.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Mar 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    73.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).