Description:
Dawn Inskip: A Mother’s Love full kit

Fiddle Dee Dee Designs: Twice as Nice Dressed Down
MrsPeel likes this.
    • janedee
      Love the painted b/g and soft butterfly element brushes
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • JillW
      What sweet photos -- love the softness of your page!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I love it when you scrap, or should I say when you scrap and I spot your pages.....
      the girls are what we say is Brazil "they are drawn" as in someone drew their faces into perfection, doesn't sound same in English...and you....well, of course some of that beauty of their has to come from you, and those smiles, oh those smiles..... light into my heart right now...not feeling well, I think I m building a fever, but looking at this...it makes me feel more energy and I couldn't pass without saying anything... the text/quote..... I have been blaming myself for not being more strict with Sarita when she was young.... but hey, is true, I don't think I was ever perfect, but most of the time some good came out... love the blank space, the paint makes it feel like hand made paper page, and the amazingly awesome way you did the quote marks?
      oh, just love LOVER love this all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Stunning photo's (so pretty) and a gorgeous page, thank you <3
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful page !!!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Beautiful photos and love the watercolour paint strokes as a background to them. Love the quote and the quotation marks on the cardboard and held down with the brads. Wonderful page!
      yellowpeep likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).