by Little Butterfly Wings
Whether you are looking back or still in the middle of a heartbreaking situation, every part of your journey is part of what makes you, you. Sometimes in the middle of it or looking back at it, you discover more emotions in your pain - anger, sorrow, disappointment, or so many more.
Looking back, or looking forward and pressing onward, heartbreak is still heartbreak, and there is still beauty to be found in your story.
“If you can sit with your pain, listen to your pain and respect your pain — in time you will move through your pain.” -Bryant McGill
71 elements, including:
• doodles (sadness, foliage, storm clouds, teardrops)
• envelopes (doodled and simple)
• flowers (silk, fabric, heart)
• frames (painted, polaroid)
• 9 hearts (broken and whole, mended and arrow-pierced, painted, drawn, half)
• painted elements (circles, crying girl, arcs,
• 30 pieces of word art (all i want…, i hate you, i regret, its a lie, miserable, disappointed, empty, lonesome, sorry, lonely, depressing, don’t leave me, unhappy, regret, solitary existence, get away from here, lost, miserable, broken hearted unforgiving, caused me pain, hurt me) style alternates included for some phrases, not all listed
• washi tape
(not all elements listed, elements created at 300 dpi for best print quality)
10 artsy papers
8 solid papers