Life Swatch Templates and Elements
by Rebecca McMeen
“Life Swatch” Templates & Elements
I love and collect vintage color wheels and swatch cards. Their rich, vibrant
colors are chosen to complement and blend beautifully with their companion colors.
I realized that color swatches are just like our lives.
Our colorful days are filled with friends,
family, neighbors and coworkers who fill our lives with comings
and goings and blend days into weeks and weeks into years. They eventually
turn into snippets of our lives that we want to record & remember.
“Life Swatch Templates” give us that perfect opportunity to record memories in
the same unique way as colors are placed on color wheels or swatch cards.
And isn't life just one gorgeous splash of color after another!
Life Swatch Templates include:
Life Swatch Cards:
4 Swatch Life Card Set
6 Swatch Life Card Set
8 Swatch Life Card Set
10 Swatch Life Card Set
Elements: 9 ea. Papers, 18 ea. Pattern Swatches, 2 ea. Geometric Designs, 2 ea. Jar of Hearts, 4 ea. Ink Swirls, 6 ea. Rolled Ink Textures,4 ea. Graphic Flowers, Pink Dot Collage, 4 Sprinkle Dot Collages, 7 ea. Background Designs, 9 ea. Border Scatters, 3 ea. Camera Collages, 2 ea. Mice, 2 ea. Leaf Stems, 10 ea. Border Collages, 1 ea. Bird, 3 ea. Heart Birds, 1 ea. Ephemera Swirl, 1 ea. Dotted Flower.
Word Art: “Memories are just a click away” Word Art & Collage, “Capture A Swatch of Life” Word Art and Collage, “Click, click, click” Swirl, “Collect Life's Swatches” Word Art & Collage, “Life is my favorite color” Word Art & Collage.
TOTAL “LIFE SWATCH” ELEMENTS: 109 EA.
$4.76 $5.95 (save 20%)
Worn Frame Edges
by Lynn Grieveson
A collection of worn frame templates that give you endless options to create framing options for your layouts or kits.
You can use these three ways:
- clip any paper to the layered psd/TIFFS or layered pngs to create your own distressed frames
- drag and drop the simple transparent pngs over your photos for a unique, interesting framing option
- use the 'drag and drop' flattened bonus white card frames that are included.
(They are provided as layered psds, layered TIFFS flattened pngs of the edges and stitches only, and bonus png white frames. Also available for download are layered pngs for those who need them as an alternative to psds - I recommend you don't bother downloading that file unless you specifically require them).
This product is for both personal use and for commercial use.
If purchasing for commercial use you cannot:
- sell or give them away in their layered form. They should only be sold or used for freebies in a flattened format (eg png or jpeg ). This means you also cannot use them (layered) as part of templates to sell or give away.
- Use them to make up the majority of a new digital scrapbooking element pack (ie please don’t just alter slightly, flatten then sell as one element pack). They should be altered and used to make your own elements that contribute to a kit or collection.
- Use them to make another commercial use product (ie this is not a CU for CU product)
Watch the Stars Frames
by Lynn Grieveson
Part of the January 2018 BYOC ("Build your Own Collection") at The Lilypad, these frame clusters feature gold stars, torn paper and other embellishments - and each comes in a shadowed and unshadowed version.
These digital products are saved at 300 dpi.
They are for personal use only.
Also available: Watch the Stars Papers and Watch the Stars Elements