Your recent favorite photo

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Pallavi01, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Pallavi01

Pallavi01 You have that sharp, useless look about you

If you are anything like me, you have a bunch of photographs waiting to be scrapped. In fact, I am just dying to scrap sooooo many of them but there just aren't enough hours in the day!!

Out of this pile though, there are these one or two pics that top the list of your favorites. For pictures you are always looking for that perfect kit....pics that tug at your heart....bring to mind perfect moments...wonderful memories.

Show us those pictures! tell us why its your favorite...share with us the moment. Don't worry if the page is not scrapped...if the picture isn't perfect...it has to be special for you and just you :)

I will start off with two of my recent favorites.

I just LOVE this first pic of my son. This pic came so easy. He was just so happy at this moment...and I just got lucky :) He is increasingly becoming camera shy therefore this is really special.

[​IMG][/URL][/CENTER][/IMG]

This next pic...I don't know why its my favorite! :) technically there might be so many things wrong with it....but DS and his reflection so close together...him looking into the distance...lost in thought...just had Mumma swooning! :)

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Now your turn! :thumbsups

Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

great idea Pallavi !
    I just love this one, taken this morning. it's my son at the pool. he came at the pool with school in april and was a little affraid.
    since the beginning of the holidays, we go to the pool and this morning, for the first time, he dropped the bar and tried to move in water. I'm proud of him !!!!

2015-07-30_ 015.jpg

3. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I've recently lost a bunch of photos from this year... but this is a reminder to me that I didn't lose more! Thanks!

Here is a recent favorite. I grabbed it from Amber's blog since I'm not at home...so it shows the before and after. I used it as an example for Amber to show off some editing on photos.

Both boys, Me, Summertime, Beach House, Smiles. Just missing DH! Will get that one next time!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  4. Shivani

Shivani I live in an anemonemone. An amnemonemomne.

I know the feeling Pallavi! For these so perceived favs, I am almost scared to scrap them lest I don't manage to do justice to them, so they are always in the to-do pile.. LOL! I just hope I can get to these sooner than later because the list is growing...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015