**Work it Girl!** Jan 7, 2020-Get or Stay FIT Challenge with ME!

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Jan 7, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I am working on a blog post on how to scrap and stay in shape, but just jaimee has her Work it girl stuff on sale, so I thought I would ask ya'll
    how you plan to stay or get in shape and still scrap?
    [​IMG]
    This is my treadmill numbers for yesterday, and me after (sweaty mess).

sthomas51004 likes this.
  2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Dare I say it??? I have been putting fitness before MOC... I made some pretty major (but simple) changes since last July. I am down 20+ pounds, the lowest I have been in 2 or more years (maybe 5 or 6? - I don't remember). I still have 3 pounds of the Jam cake and peanut clusters to work off from Christmas overindulgence.

My exercise goal is 10,000 steps a day. I just went for a walk to get my last 4,500+ plus that I needed. But I did take some time this afternoon to scrap a page. I am only 4 days behind now. Tomorrow is busy, Thursday - Saturday look good for scrapping. Yoga class tomorrow morning.

3. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Dare I say it??? I have been putting fitness before MOC... I made some pretty major (but simple) changes since last July. I am down 20+ pounds, the lowest I have been in 2 or more years (maybe 5 or 6? - I don't remember). I still have 3 pounds of the Jam cake and peanut clusters to work off from Christmas overindulgence.

My exercise goal is 10,000 steps a day. I just went for a walk to get my last 4,500+ plus that I needed. But I did take some time this afternoon to scrap a page. I am only 4 days behind now. Tomorrow is busy, Thursday - Saturday look good for scrapping. Yoga class tomorrow morning.

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

@BevG say it! Lol! That is what will keep you healthy!!!
    I have a set time for treadmill, I gotta get off computer and do it.
    My problem is the cold. I hate being cold

BevG likes this.
  5. LynnG

LynnG Designer

You are a star!!

I am going to get back into dancing this year. Moved into an apartment just 20 steps from the venue ... only to be told it is undergoing maintenance and the classes are moving out to the burbs :disagree

But there is one evening class and one Sunday morning class within walking distance so they are locked into my schedule. I MAY start going back to hot yoga with DH again on weekends too.

I am hoping that living downtown and having lots of places to walk will help me hit a good number of steps a day. I am becoming like a pre-war housewife, going out with a bag/basket and buying my food/refilling my containers from all different small shops. There are three eco stores within short walks selling eco dishwash for refillable containers plus bulk bin rice/grains etc.

BevG and sthomas51004 like this.
  6. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

I am getting a gym membership. I wanted to go today but it snowed. DS wants to go tomorrow but we will have to see what the roads are like. I need to schedule going to the gym and stick with it!!! I also plan on getting a trainer to help me out.

7. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

I am currently exercising at home (mixture of following Fitness Blender stuff, yoga, and Joyn) but will be going to Zumba classes with my sister starting this month. I want to add in resistance training at some point too. My issue is it isn't easy for me to get to a gym (I live in the country and we have one car haha) so I am figuring out what is doable from home.

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Love your layout, Anne!! @AnneofAlamo - I'm still doing my core exercises and have started walking again. I take our dog out for long walks 2 or 3 times a day. We've both loving it! She lets me know when it's time to go out by putting her head in my lap if I'm on the computer. We also have a 2 story house and I'm up and down those stairs dozens of times a day. I still wear my Apple Watch and it tracks all of my activity. It even tells me when to stand. Haha

9. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Exercise is on the list I promise......getting well first is my priority and after my fall last month I need to slowly build up my confidence to be out walking on my own again as well - it’s getting better day by day

AnneofAlamo likes this.