**WINNER ANNOUNCED** December 2021 - Week 4 Monthly Muse Challenge

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by wombat146, Dec 21, 2021.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

THE DECEMBER MUSE WINNER IS......

ELECTRA!!!

Congrats Electra, please check your Inbox for your coupon details.
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT JOINED US THIS MONTH. :heartslub

Hi everyone and welcome to the very last week of our December Muse Challenge, and the last for the year! :)

We are carrying on with decorating theme this week, keeping it simple for everyone as no doubt some of you are running around madly getting last things done for Christmas. Hubby and I will be having a quiet one, after talking to all the kids and grandkids on Christmas morning we are going out for the day to have a picnic somewhere. We haven't decided just where as yet but the weather is supposed to be sunny so it doesn't really matter, we will just start driving and see where we end up at! lol! :)

Week 4 challenge: Decorate a Symbol: Stocking, Gift, Candy Cane, Mittens, Bow, Star, Train, Hat, Holly.

Choose whatever symbol you like and decorate it as you wish. If you don't celebrate Christmas then by all means please select a symbol that speaks to you and decorate it as you want.

I went with a star. For some reason I always think of an old song around this time of year, not a Christmas song, but one that I remember my mother playing on the stereogram when I was young. The song is called Catch a Falling Star by Perry Como. If you want to hear it you can listen to it HERE She used to play it over and over again and years later I can still remember the words!! :lol

So here is my decorated star using A LOT stuff!!! :giggle The credits are in the gallery. :)
    12X12-AJ---TWINKLE-TWINKLE-800.jpg

On behalf of our little AJ team here at the Lilypad we would like to thank you all for joining us each month and playing along with our challenges in 2021, you gals certainly ROCK!!! :yourock We will be back in February 2022! :wave

Wishing everyone a bright and happy Christmas and hope 2022 brings everyone lots of joy, happiness and good health! :wubb

You may create any style of layout (ie. clean and simple, artsy, pocket style etc.) you wish, with or without a photo. Create any size page you wish. This is for everyone, so have fun and see where the inspiration takes you.

Please post your layout to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE prior to Midnight EST December 28, 2021 and then post it in this thread by copying the code (at the right of your gallery image) from the box under "Share BB Code".

We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month for a coupon!! Every layout you create is equal to one entry in the random draw. So if you create 1 layout you are entered once, if you create 4 layouts you are entered 4 times. :)

You can use any products in The Lilypad store or retired products from current Lilypad designers, (just make sure you follow our gallery guidelines).

Looking forward to seeing what you gals come up with this week! :thumbsups

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    kcasey, ajm and umyesh like this.
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    I know this isn't quite the symbol you were thinking of - but it worked with my photos.

ajm likes this.
  3. wombat146

You're quick!!! :) Whatever you want to do is fine Stefanie! :) That game looks yummy! :)

4. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

Love this...chose the stocking!
    [​IMG]

ajm likes this.
  5. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Here's my decorated stocking. Thanks to all for such a wonderful year of Art Journaling inspiration. Looking forward to next year.
    [​IMG]

DivaMom96 likes this.
  6. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket..."

I'm singing it now! LOL

wombat146 likes this.
  7. wombat146

hahhaaa!! it's catch isn't it! when I linked the YT video I watched it and then kept singing it for hours afterwards!!! :giggle

8. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you Ona for this challenge !

[​IMG]

purlz76, DivaMom96, Dalis and 2 others like this.
  9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks so much to the AJ team for the wonderful challenges all year. I wish you and all the other AJ'ers a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Thanks to the AJ team for all of your inspiration and wonderful challenges!!! :tree:tree

Here's my take on this very last challenge for 2021:

[​IMG]

Dalis, ajm, Dady and 1 other person like this.
  10. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I finished all 4! Yay!
    [​IMG]

Dalis, ajm and wombat146 like this.
  11. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Great muse, thank you. Here in the UK nothing says Christmas time quite like Christmas Crackers on the dinner table. No Christmas meal or party is complete without them. I couldn't find a template, so I drew the cracker shape in Affinity Designer by tracing an old children's colouring page.
    [​IMG]

Dalis, ajm, Dady and 1 other person like this.
  12. wombat146

WOW!! So many BEAUTIFUL pages!! You ladies are so very creative and talented, just love what you have done so far!!! :heartlub I will pop into the gallery later to leave some love, for now I need to go and brave the grocery shopping run! :groan

13. ajm

ajm Well-Known Member

Here's my decorated symbol: a star

[​IMG]

wombat146 and Dalis like this.
  14. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I got to mine today:
    [​IMG]

DivaMom96 and wombat146 like this.
  15. DivaMom96

DivaMom96 Well-Known Member

Thanks for a great year of challenges! I'm glad I found this forum!!!

[​IMG]

purlz76 and wombat146 like this.
  16. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you all for a year of wonderful Art Journaling! And Merry Christmas!
    [​IMG]

17. wombat146

Winner is announced in the first post! :)