Who's Playing Catchup This Weekend?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2022' started by bestcee, Jan 27, 2022.

1. mnjenlittle

mnjenlittle Dewey Decimal, I love you!

Hey hey you can do it!! :byay:cheer

I am all caught up, sadly I wasn’t able to use many for current projects, but they were entertaining. Lol

QuiltyMom and bestcee like this.
  2. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Well, here it is 7pm, and I'm just now getting on the computer for the day.. Ugh.. 6 behind, and not sure when I'll make time for the black background photo challenge... Wish it would have been posted earlier in the month, but se la vie - we'll make it work. :)

QuiltyMom likes this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I caught up! Phew.

For today's, I decided done was better than perfect, so I grabbed my black tablecloth and set to work. Cat with treats. Nope! She wouldn't stay still enough. Dog - ain't gonna happen. Nick didn't want to comb his hair, and Sharon was too tall for my spot. So, child had to pose for me. He was unimpressed, but hey! It's done! I totally want to come back to that another time and play again when I'm not hurrying.

QuiltyMom and bonnenuit like this.
  4. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I am caught up! I have two left!!!

5. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Sunday 6:30pm... been scrapping like crazy. Only have Remembrance layout still to do and then tomorrow's challenge. I am sure I can get them done.

6. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I just got caught up again. I had to wait until it was getting darker to take my photo for yesterdays challenge, but thankfully my youngest son agreed to model for me, so that was the biggest hurdle I was worried about. I took a few other pictures of objects, but I was much happier with my picture of my son. :D

I can't believe tomorrow's challenge is the last one! This month FLEW by!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  7. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

That's for sure!

Karen likes this.
  8. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I was 4 behind, but I was up till 3 am and am all caught up! I had some CT stuff to do, too. Sometimes the creative juices are flowing and you just have to keep working!!

Karen likes this.
  9. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I was around 9 behind earlier this week, and I'm only 5 behind now. (Technically 6, but that one is nearly done.) I should have a good block of scrapping time tonight and be able to get 2-3 more done. I should be able to finish, I just may have to do a few as clean and simple layouts so they come together quickly.

QuiltyMom likes this.
  10. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

3 to go, including today's (not including tomorrow's) ... that darned Then & Now challenge ... and the Tribute/Remembrance challenge have me stalled.

QuiltyMom likes this.
  11. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

I was five behind before the weekend and now I’m all caught up! But the house didn’t get any attention at all during the weekend! I guess it’ll have to be done tomorrow instead :groan

QuiltyMom, Karen and bestcee like this.
  12. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

I'm finally caught up and just have tomorrow's last page to go! .... woo hoo!

13. bestcee

You can do it!!

CathQuillScrap likes this.
  14. bestcee

After you do Day 31 right? :giggle

15. bestcee

I picked a favorite teacher. He's still alive. That thread makes me a little sad because so many have passed. But it's also a beautiful tribute to wonderful people and pets! What about a family member? Or a car?

Then and Now - There's so many ideas in the thread! Do you have printed photos around? Or do you need to do it with a digital screen?

QuiltyMom likes this.
  16. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve suddenly ended up with today free so after I bang out the two job applications that are due today I’m hoping to scrap the day away.

17. bjthomas

I'm dragging my feet on the tribute challenge. I think I'll do a light-hearted page ... "Ode to ..." something :)
    Apparently all our printed pictures are in storage (I'm actually embarrassed to even say that, which means we have no family pictures up!). I do have my YIR books and I even debated having one of the kids hold up a page from that ... we'll see. I tried to convince my hubby to help me out, but he couldn't quite understand how I wanted him to take a picture of his phone with his camera ... I'll figure something out this afternoon.

bestcee likes this.
  18. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Print a picture on a piece of paper for use in the challenge. That's what I did for the personal page I did. I wanted the picture larger than 4x6 so it could be seen in the background.

bestcee and bjthomas like this.
  19. bestcee

Don't be embarrassed! I'm sure you are not the only one! I used a photo book I'd printed that was just large photos, no scrappy stuff. It worked pretty well. I wanted to do a different photo, but alas, it's been so cold outside!!

20. bjthomas

I just had a BRILLIANT idea ... now to see if my son is as excited about my stroke of genius as I am - LOL.

Karen and bestcee like this.