Which Photoshop Actions of Annie's (Paint the Moon) are your favorite?

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by Brandi, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Which Photoshop Actions of Annie's (Paint the Moon) are your favorite?

I'm going to be picking up some of her actions soon and was wondering which ones of hers are a *must* or just your favorites? :helpy

2. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  3. purpleplasticpurse

purpleplasticpurse purpleplasticpurse

I loooooove Annie's actions!!!!

um... that's all i have to say about that! :P

4. snaggletooth

snaggletooth Minnetonka? Momma? Either way.

I agree! Her actions are crack for me LOL! Im always waiting for the new one and have to get it when it comes out haha

5. purpleplasticpurse

purpleplasticpurse purpleplasticpurse

6. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

The timing on this post is too funny...I was just looking at her actions on my phone in the car today (hubby was driving---long drive, traffic=me on internet on phone). I was even considering all 3 sets since she has a bundle price. This might push me over the edge...

7. stampin_rachel

stampin_rachel The Lost Spice Girl

Pure Sugar B and W ( from FW2) is my fav!! - I agree with Carly, this is my favorite one of all.

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

The only one I use all-the-time (and I mean it, every single day) is Annie's Save-To-Web action, but it looks like she doesn't have her OScraps story, so it probably isn't available anymore.

9. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I was just looking at her actions yesterday! I think I'm just going to buy the entire store! lol. Seriously. She has that as an option and it would save me money in the long run.

10. bderby

bderby No, I will not tell you what "merde" means!

I love Annie's actions, but for the moment, I only use her free ones, I keep wanting to invest in the Miracle Makeover and Essentials sets.

11. Dana

Dana Dana

so glad for this thread - b/c i've been wanting to buy some new annie actions - but i'm like jordan, i just want the entire store! LOL!

12. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

If we hadn't just made a payment for school yesterday I would have been really tempted to buy the whole set! I still haven't bought any b/c I just can't decide which ones to start with....I have action sets from 3 other really popular action makers & I just don't use them much. I always seem to end up with a pretty clean style edit on my photos with the occasional trendy edit to match a LO better.

What to do....what to do....

13. Brandi

I'm basically looking for an action that can really clean up the pictures, brighten them, show some pretty hair highlights, brighten the eyes, erase flaws, etc... :) So glad I got this thread going, it's helping for sure!!!

14. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

I find the same thing. I've already wasted too much money on actions that I don't use. I have to try to stay away from Annie's site so I'm not tempted. LOL

15. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

Yes, then I agree....stay away...one reason I am tempted by her actions is because it seems like she has a pretty clean editing style with a little more color pop than I usually do + some actions that help with those photos taken at the golden hour (which I tend to edit cleanly too & always wonder how I could make them better). But then I think, do I really NEED them??? Probably not. lol.

16. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

Have you looked at MCP Actions? SHe has tutorials videos that go with each set that show you how she recommends using them. I liked watching before I bought them b/c then I knew the actions would do what I really wanted them to do. Plus she has some really good free ones to try out before you buy them.

17. Brandi

Will do!

:like