Whew! Just finished!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges Nine - 2021' started by QuiltyMom, Feb 1, 2021.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Now I'm off to leave a lot of love in the gallery, something I was hard pressed to do during the month. January is always a busy month for me.

But thank you everyone for all your hard work. MOC really is a blast and you are much appreciated!

Anyone else with me?

2. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I'm almost there. I have the interview one left to do then I can put all the others after that into my layouts thread. I'm not usually OCD but I just can't get my head around uploading them higgledy piggledy!

I've tried to comment, but I've not done as much as I would have liked. When I've actually finished I will go through some uploads at random.

I've enjoyed the challenges, as ever (I think this is my 7th year) and all credit due to everyone who puts in all the work behind the scenes.

QuiltyMom and Karen like this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Congratulations on finishing Jan and almost there Suzanne! I totally laughed out loud at your "higgledy piggledy" comment! :giggle That's a new one for me!

QuiltyMom likes this.
  4. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

5. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

The interview one almost broke me! I’ve never been a good writer, so even after decades of not being in school I still panic when given a writing assignment. It would be quite different if I thought of it myself.
    Silly, but true.

Good luck getting that last challenge done!