where are you in the MOC list?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by asali, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I was about five page behind at the start of the week, but I think I'm only two behind now. I've been bouncing all over the place. I still need to do the 2 pager and the questionaire. I don't have anything going on this weekend though, so I'm not at all worried. I'll be scrapping and watching old movies until I'm done!

2. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

I am caught up too - but wasn't two days ago!!! Keep with it! It's a great accomplishment! Now I see los of mine I want to revise - LOL!!!

3. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I am six behind. I am going in no particular order. We shall see what happens but I will finish if it kills me.

4. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

Ugh! I was doing so well and, suddenly, I am 5 behind. That questionnaire challenge really stumped me and I haven't gotten my mojo back.

5. carrie

carrie I *heart* hearts!!

It's been a whirlwind 2 weeks, so I skipped the harder ones... The questionnaire, sketch and double page spread were a terrible one after another almost made me throw in the towel. Templates and sketches are so difficult to me for some reason and trying to come up with questions for either my hubby or teen is hard for my poor brain... (if you have ideas, I'm open).

I *think* I may be able to finish it up the rest of the pages tomorrow.

6. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

finally caught up and just need to do today's and tomorrow's. good luck everyone!!!

carrie - i just made up questions about my love for reading... and answered them myself. felt a little weird but it worked. :)

7. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Questionnaire ideas!

I found an old picture of my mom and I wanted to interview her about it on Skype, but I ended up not being able to. So I asked my kids to talk about each other instead. I came pretty close to interviewing my coffee. "How much do I love you?" "Pretty darn much..."

8. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

I'm all caught up. Waiting for the 31st to be posted.

9. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

wow you all are doing great!!! Ladies we can do it !!and for me if it means I dont sleep this weekend I wont but I will finish it!

10. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

I have day 27, 28, 29, 30, & 31 to do. I think I'll get them all done tomorrow though, no problem!

11. Ruthe14

Ruthe14 Branch Manager of my family

I'm caught up as of today.....can't believe it......I did them in order, too worried to forget and not go back. It's been fun! One more to go!!!!

12. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

i've been keeping up. barely. :) i'm on day 30.

13. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I have stayed on top of the challenges, getting them done daily. It's been so much fun!

14. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

I had to do 2 a day for 3 days earlier in the week but I am caught up and did todays before I went to work this morning so I am actually scrap free tonight. maybe I can catch up on some housework.....bwahahahaha. But its more likely that I will just catch up on my shows! That sounds like a whole lot more fun!!! MOC has been awesome and I don't know what I will do with myself after tomorrow!!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  15. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I still need to do 29, but have posted 30- plus I want to re do a couple of pages for sure....... mainly the first and year in review....

16. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

I'm behind 4, but I did do today's or should I say yesterday's.

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

18. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

I'm all caught up and waiting for the last one to be posted.

19. carrie

carrie I *heart* hearts!!

Thank you for the questionnaire ideas!! Would it be bad to interview an inanimate object? All the answers could be "..." :giggle Or maybe we could interview a fox to find out what it says...?

Starting the next page now... probably not the questionnaire. I have 26, 29, 30 and 31 to do.

Good luck getting finished everyone! :cheer You CAN do it!!! :cheer

20. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

Just finished # 31. YIPPEEE!