What challenge makes you....

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by Sokee, Jan 10, 2017.

1. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I figured you out my first year. And love to tease you about it. Yes I'll have to do an extraction sticker and an Out of the Box in one of these challenges -- keep up my "skills"

Sokee likes this.
  2. jenn33199

jenn33199 Just point me to the low-carb brownies!

Clean and simple. So not my natural style or preference.

3. jenn33199

jenn33199 Just point me to the low-carb brownies!

Me too. I use lumapix (the OLDEST version and I'm talking 13 years old) and there are many things that it won't do that pse does. That being said I have PSE- and can sometimes use it and then move the page to lumapix to finish scrapping. I have to say that I HATE scrapping with pse. My software is so much easier and way more intuitive.

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

So I was looking at the pages posted in MOC and was amazed at how much variety there is. So I though of a challenge that would be fun (I think). Give everyone the same photo, require the whole photo be used, and see what pages they come up. I think the variety would be amazing and inspiring. Of course, the host might be challenged to find 1 photo we could all scrap....

mcurtt, Nightshadow and jenn33199 like this.
  5. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

Anything that makes me fill a page up:groan! Although I do Love the challenge :)

6. scrappydonna

scrappydonna Blah blah blah

I struggle with art journaling type. And photoless pages but with journaling, not necessarily art journal, kwim? lol
    I also struggle with pocket pages style. I like my pages wonky :P

7. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

This!! like Sandy a lot of my photos were taken by my kids of their kids so I don't know the full story behind them. I don't mind journaling but I sometimes just need to be in the 'mood' for it, would much rather just splashing some paint around!!! :giggle

EHStudios and wvsandy like this.
  8. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Journaling is my biggest challenge! I was never good at writing stories in school and it hasn't improved any since then! Then I take forever to choose pictures and kits to go with them!

9. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

MOC started just as we were making our way here from SO last year, so I was new to TLP, and new to MOC. I was a nervous wreck trying to fit in and finish the challenge, find a new CT, etc. The only challenge then that gave me trouble the double exposure photo. But I did it and all the others, too.

There's no use complaining about not like this challenge or that challenge. It's just a challenge. No one is forcing anyone to complete all of them.

jk703 likes this.
  10. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Pocket pages make me crazy. I admire other's pages but it's not my style and I struggle with putting one together.

mcurtt likes this.
  11. jwalls39

jwalls39 Well-Known Member

Nothing has made me cringe...I'm having a ball...but the double page was my first time so that WAS a challenge!

Karen and jk703 like this.
  12. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

Anything too artsy or where I have to learn new techniques for something I probably never use again. I'm sorry, sometimes I learn things that I love, but sometimes I don't...
    Or like a mini-kit-challenge were you get a kit and you have to use all the items but only that. I've seen it as a challenge at different stores and I haaaated it.

13. SirScrapalot

SirScrapalot Tackling my to-do list with gusto

Being color blind, anything that relies on a specific color is hard for me. I have to enlist DW's help!

14. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Journaling. - and that seems to be a theme this year.

15. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I'm having trouble with this one also. Can't seem to be inspired. I have a bunch more done, but i wanted to post in order and now I'm stuck with posting at 6.

16. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Ok re my previous post where I said I didn't hate templates any more....Boy was I wrong !

17. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

That is me too! I'm more of a "my elements folder just threw up on the page" kind of scrapper. Not really....I just like a lot of stuff on my pages. Clean and simple is really hard for me.

18. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Lists. I'm having a tough time figuring out a list for Day 19.

19. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

I wanted to post in order too, so I put place markers in my layout page. Just hit the Reply link, type in the challenge number, then "Post" the reply. Later, when you finish that particular challenge, you can edit the reply and add your linked image.

20. Nightshadow

Nightshadow Pancakes are their own food group

Agree. I've upgraded PSE versions several times over the years, have taken classes, done lessons and tutorials, and still am not comfortable with it.