Welcome to Month of Challenges 2015!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by lmccandless, Dec 31, 2014.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

I don't know what makes me more excited - seeing so many first timers, or seeing so many return MOCers!

2. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

I'm super excited to get started and just a little bummed that I am out of town until the 4th so I'll be a bit behind.
    This will be my third MOC and I love it! So much inspiration and so much gorgeousness in the gallery throughout the month. I am always blown away by the pages that you girls come up with!!

3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I'm excited to give it a try this year. My first MOC!!!

4. Tabithah

Tabithah Member

I've been an observer for quite a while, but this seems like a good time to jump in and participate. Maybe I can actually get some pages done, rather than just being a supply hoarder.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh please don't worry, I have found you can do both...tee hee hoard and scrap...it is justifying the means! ;)

6. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Let's do this!
    I think most of you have seen me around. I'm a married mom of two boys. We live in the San Francisco Bay Area with our cat (I scrap her a lot). I'm short, chubby, & kinda bossy. I just started a job, which is a position I held in the '90s. It's kinda like I returned home. I have a great office with a window & an office-mate I love. Recently, I've been having fun decorating my office in a barn/farm theme since my maiden name is Barnes & I love sheep.

7. gaylefengel

gaylefengel Only a grown up from 9-5

This is always so much fun! I've been around awhile. I'm a mom of three human children and five four-legged ones. I've been married to my awesome hubby for 14 years. I love to scrap, but I don't make enough time for it, and I'm hoping MOC will get me jump started again this year.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  8. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Yay its here, it here MOC!! Happy New Scrappy year everyone!

Umm a bit about me? Well, I am an Aussie mum to my 2 girls (17 + 13), wife to my bff (25 years married this year!) and I am a rabid reader and devoted scrapper. Thats pretty much me in a nut shell!

As for scrapping, I have been digiscrapping since 2007 and have loved being part of such an international community. I just love the Lilypad, it is one of the most welcoming places around and I was thrilled beyond measure when I was offered a Polly spot (I may have shed a joyful tear or two) and I love the concept of MOC as a way to try new and different scrap styles and get myself out of my scrappy box.

Its great to see you all here and I hope you all have a wonderful time!

9. Bellisae

Bellisae Run kids, it's the paparazzi!

Hello! Happy New Year everyone!

I'm a TLP customer for a long time but I just join your fabulous community here!

Well, a little about me! I’m Isa well known as Bellisae in digi-land. I work full time as photographer in Guadeloupe (a french carribean island) where I live with my lovely hubby and our 3 wonderful children. I love to swim, read, travel, scrap (ha ha!) and much of this spend time with my family and friends.

Can't wait to see all the great MOC surprises! I'm not sure to be able to complete all the challenges but I'm sure to enjoy all the time I will spend playing with you!

10. zanthia

zanthia CT - Kate Hadfield

why can i post here but not my layout or start my lo thread?

11. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I think you need more text-only posts before you can post an image. Try posting some comments in the gallery to get your post count up and then try again.

12. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

If you are getting a message that your posts are moderated, please leave some gallery comments to get your post count up. That should take care of it, but let us know if it doesn't. Welcome to MOC!

13. marnae001

marnae001 New Member

Hi everybody! This is the first time I've participated in MOC (actually, this is my first time digi scrapbooking at all), so I'm excited to learn some new things and push myself! :)

14. marnae001

marnae001 New Member

This is totally exposing my newness here, but how do I attach the MOC signatures to my posts? :) Thanks!

15. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

Finally time to go through the forum after a very very busy december month, last weekend before school begins so I was so happy to participate with these amazing MOC-challenges, third time and hope to make them all just like the last two years. Stepping out my comfort zone and try new techniques and styles. Just LOVE it.....hope you all will have a great MOC-month :) :)

16. quietgirl

quietgirl Active Member

How do I grab and use this in my signature. You have already created it for me so it shouldn't be hard, right?

17. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

right click on the siggy, and choose copy URL, then go to your siggy and find the box to add image, click paste and voila, that should work!

18. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ohhh I can't believe I finally made it!!!!!!! I missed the past two years (last year I spent New Years Eve in hospital, as you may remember)
    so I'm delighted to be able to follow!!!!

I'm amazed by the pages I ve seen already, and on my way to the gallery.... delighted to see some new faces too, and the super ultra amazing talent as usual from the pad family!!!!!!

Just in case you don't know me, I have been away traveling with my daughter after 6 years without seeing the family, we went to Brazil & Argentina where the family is spread, had a GREAT time!!!!
    I think the best way to know about me is through the pages, am mostly a memory keeper but love art journal too, I'm 56 , my daughter will be 19 in February, and I'm disabled, not yet in a wheelchair, fighting with a number of health issues and the scrapping is the best ever therapy :) anything you want to know, just give us a shout :)

sooo excited!!!!

19. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome to The Lilypad...and digital scrapbooking!! Yay!! Soooo excited for you to join us in this amazing hobby. Please make yourself at home!

To add the signature, on the gray bar near the top of the forum, do the following:
    Click User CP
    Scroll down to the Settings area, click Edit Signature.
    Click the image icon on the tool bar, it's 6th from the right.
    Paste in the URL, which is
    https://the-lilypad.com/prerelease/MOC/MOC3.jpg

20. quietgirl

quietgirl Active Member

Thank you for hosting MOC again! I LOVED it last year. I completed all 31!
    I believe I grew as a scrapper. This year, a LO a day should be easy...
    especially as my TLP stash has grown. I already feel "In the Zone"

Unfortunately I won't be able to finish since I have to travel to help CARE
    for those beautiful new twins I will be scrapping about!