Welcome to LOVE Our Designers!!

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by lmccandless, Feb 11, 2019.

1. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

I just like to be organized, and this is one way of doing it... to have them all posted in a row!!!!!

2. easyeyes4you

OK... that is cool... Much simpler than the process I devised... I have been emailing to myself, then saving to the phone library and accessing from there... Will give this a go... Thanks for posting... I was going to eventually get around to asking if there was an easier way to do it...

michelepixels likes this.
  3. easyeyes4you

OK... the first thing I did on instagram the other day was to find #TLPLOD and follow it... so I just went in on the phone and found the people I am following and clicked on it , and my pages are there, and my account is back to private.... I think I am good to go with the next 3 pages.... Hope it is going to work ...

4. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

5. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I can't see all my layouts either, don't know why...
    I upload to Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram (links in siggie).

6. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

For Pinterest: I see no hashtag in your description of each LO... actually, I don't see any discription... I see a hashtag in the title of your board... but that is not linked to the list... The hashtag has to be in the discription! It will change to blue colour! But even then, sometimes it does not show up in the list...

cinderella likes this.
  7. cinderella

Thanks for checking it for me! I appreciate it! I'll look into it later when on pc (accessing things from my phone is always a headache!)

8. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I don't want to bring bad news, but...recently Instagram changed their guidelines, and if your account is private, it doesn't matter if you use hashtags, your photos doesn't appear on the public search as it showed before.
    I just went to my Instagram to check and I don't see your pages - we are not insta friends, so I just compared with your tlp gallery.
    the reason why you can see your pages on #tlplod search is probably because they are your own...

and about Pinterest, I had to upload my photos from my notebook, because I was doing from my phone and I couldn't see when I searched the hashtag...now everything shows normally to me.

easyeyes4you likes this.
  9. cinderella

Thanks again for checking @Bagheertje .
    I don't have a description for the board, and I knew the board's name wouldn't be clickable, but I do have a description on each LO and all hashtags are blue and clickable. Am I the only one seeing it?
    101.jpg
    https://gr.pinterest.com/pin/643944446699694196/

For pinning I use an extension for Chrome (it's one click less than the TLP's button, plus not all sites have their own pinning button). When I click on my #tlplod hastag, I can't see my first LO, the rest four are there.

On the other hand, on Instagram and FB what I see changes every day! I have LOs that disappear from the search results on one day, only to reappear on the next... Strange things...

10. Bagheertje

@cinderella when I go to the list I see 5 of your LO's, it is just the first one I do not see...

this is what I see of the same LO on your board, I see no discription!
    cinderella.JPG

when I click on the link I see at the right side.. it only takes me back to your board, not to the list

When I look at your board I see nothing underneath the layouts
    cinderella2.JPG
    When I look at my own board I see the hashtag under my LO, (I put it in the description) it is blue and when I click on it, it takes me to the list

mine.JPG
    I don't know why it is different.. but as I said at the beginning of this post, I see 5 of your 6 layouts in the #TLPLOD list

cinderella likes this.
  11. Bagheertje

there is something strange going on on Pinterest, at least for me... I can not change anything... not the description, I can't even remove a pin... the little pencil is no longer there.. and at the top I have the possibility to save it to my layouts??? It IS my layout... I should be able to change it or remove it... but Pinterest acts as if it is someone elses LO... don't know what is happening...
    I can still change my board, rename it, rearrange it etc.. but I can not rename or remove a single LO..

12. cinderella

It's really strange! There's only one place to add text when I pin, and if I go and edit the pin, my credits and hashtags are in the description box. Maybe it's a browser thing? (Chrome has been getting on my nerves lately...)
    And thank you so much for your time! @Bagheertje

Bagheertje likes this.
  13. nanascrapper

nanascrapper Well-Known Member

Hi Bestcee. I have concentrated on pinning all my pages up to date. A total of 7. I have (hopefully) edited to include the #TLPLOD and hope that you wouldn't mind checking that they can now be seen. I have opened a board #TLPLOD nanascrapper https://www.pinterest.com.au/kaybroom50/boards/
    Thank you so much. If these are correct I think I can safely say that I have mastered things, at least for Pinterest.

cinderella likes this.
  14. easyeyes4you

Thanks for the heads up... I guess I have to check further... since I could see them on the hashtag page, I assumed they were there... and the only explanation was that I was following it. guess I man have to go back to not being private... ?

15. easyeyes4you

I have no idea how anyone knows over all who did which page... Understood you can click on it to go to the page... but for those of you who will be doing the tallying it seems a bit of a mish mash to determine who qualifies for the first drawing.... so for the people in charge of determining who goes into the drawing, a bit of illuminating how you gather each of us together would be nice to know... So Ferdy says I am not showing in the #TLPLOD area... so if I can see myself there, it is because I am following ... Can some of you go check and see if you can see me and let me know... I have 6 pages up I believe.. I think today is #7... OH... just counted the days on the calendar... I guess yesterday was #7...anyway , I have done and hashtagged all... I will open it back up if you need me to.... to public view.... hope I am making sense?!

16. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

So yes the only way it worked for me is if I put #TLPLOD in the box that pops up straight away for pinterest. Editing later does not let it show up in the hashtag search. SO I started another pinterest board...

17. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

I found a solution for my pages ... I have to make a new pin from pinterest ..; when I pin from the gallery my #TLPLOD do not work ...

18. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I have started a board on my Pinterest with the #TLPLOD
    but with not being used to using hashtags I do not know if just putting it at the title of the board is all I need to do?
    My pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/amprincess1981/

19. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I really think you have to tag each layout. There are different ways to search Pinterest. You can search by tag by board or pin and I am going to assume they will search by pin

A-M likes this.
  20. Bagheertje

strange, for me it is just the other way around... I have to tag before I upload (in de Pinterest pop-up where I choose the board). I f I tag once the LO is on Pinterest, it works only sometimes...