Weight loss buddies? Or does anyone do a weight loss journal?

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by carilyne, Mar 6, 2015.

1. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Hi
    I'm starting a(nother) journey into weight loss and getting fit. I am just wondering if there are others with a large amount to lose. Also I'm considering a weight loss journal and wonder if any of you have done one? Thanks!

2. VickyD

VickyD Coffee - I need an IV for that!!

I'm currently on a weight loss journey - I started last year - took a 2 month break and restarted this January - I have a large amount to lose but I've also come a little way already! It's tough but also so worth it! I don't keep a journal as such but I do write down my meals in a notebook - keeping an eye on what I have eaten and where I am daily within the plan I'm following (Slimming World)

I need to start including my weekly weigh in results and some of my meals in my project life pages! This is a journey, and a big part of my life right now!

Hope you find a way of documenting your journey, that works for you xx

Good luck xx

3. Angie4b1g

Angie4b1g A hundred jobs but Bob Villa ain't one

I log my food in MyFitnessPal (when I'm actually logging). It helps a lot. It also helps when my RL friends are also doing it so we can fat shame each other. But right now, we're all screw ups. lol

4. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I also use My Fitness Pal to log food. Today I got a fitbit (for my birthday), and will start logging calories burned and level of activity as well.

5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Happy Birthday! Mine was a week ago. I am trying to decide if I "need" a fitbit. Not quite to that point.

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I stopped logging my food a week ago and I have already caved 4 days of the 7 days. I need to go back to logging my food.