Week In The Life

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by klee73010, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I do not need another project. I do not need another project. I do not need another project.

Sounds fun though! I might jump on it with you girls! :giggle

2. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Looking forward to starting. I'll do it sort of a project life style but will work on putting together some templates ahead of time.

3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Posted in the Memory Motivators thread HERE

4. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

Where can I find more information about 'week in the life'?

5. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

You can find information about AWITL on Ali Edward's site... here's the link.

6. klee73010

What Trace said, but also, I linked up to the daily pages in the MM thread. I think there's an FAQ right there, too. :)

7. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

you guys! I am always so tempted by this project. I :heartlub the idea behind it.
    But truly, I have started this about 4 billion times, and have yet to finish more than 3 or 4 days. (sigh) I supersuck at these kinds of things!

8. klee73010

I feel ya.... but i am making it intentional. :) Hopefully, this is the year!

9. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I just got this in my inbox this morning... Simple Scrapper: AWITL

I'm really liking the way she did her project. Super simple, super clean looking... super doable. This may be the route I take this year... I may even use the smaller pages to set it apart from my regular project life pages. I LOVE this idea that I came across a while back. The only thing that makes me nervous is evenly trimming that many pages! Definitely something to consider.

Anyway... just throwing some inspiration out there for those who are considering this project!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm thinking about these for my templates for this project... [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  10. klee73010

I love the look/layout of the second link you posted. And I would love to do a "Before your Story" album someday!

11. klee73010

12. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

That's great! Keep at it and then suddenly...it will be done in time for one of the sales!

I've done WITL a couple times before with Ali's templates back when she was at DD. I think one year I just put each day in a PL 12" page, a couple of 6x8s, and 2010 was 8.5x11. That year it was in spring and I really value that album because we had a birthday party for a friend who was in the early stages of ALS. I balked at the party as he was my husband's friend more than mine. However, by the next year he could not even come and is now dead.

That's what memory keeping is all about for me!

klee73010 likes this.
  13. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I love WItL, have done it 3 years, and skipped last year -but I am gonna do heavy journaling this year! Kristina's book is just so inspiring. I want it more like a diary with some photos!

klee73010 likes this.