Week Four: Share Here

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by itsmeamanda, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Oh wow, these are all so fabulous and so unique! I love how everyone has their own spin to this project! I am excited to get started now :D

2. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

Jasmin another fab page! All your alphas are amazing...which ones are you using?

3. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Finally finished week 4. I'm not happy that it's so packed...I was hoping for more journaling, but I tried to put it all on one page. I thought about scratching it and re-doing it..but I'm done. I don't want to see that week anymore! LOL

[​IMG]

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Everybody's pages are so inspiring! You find something cool on each one, pretty fonts, pretty handwriting, cool hybrid looks, stitching. Makes me want to work on this week.

Here is my week 4:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

AMAZING ladies!! I am so inspired by all of you! Here's a quick pic of mine! Will get it on the blog tomorrow!

[​IMG]

6. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Love all these. I am always so inspired when I browse these threads. You are all rocking the Project Life!!

Crystal, can you please let me know what font you used on yours. It looks like a typewriter font that I have been drooling over that I saw in another thread and I can't find it anywhere. I would appreciate it so much.

7. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

8. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, Crystal!!

9. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

10. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

FABULOUS!!!

Jacque, I think it works either way - above the pockets or below. I guess it's a matter of preference. If you want it to be a little more crisp, then I would put it on top.

11. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

Jacque...I use Val's pockets and I start by putting everything on top...that way I can see how it will fit in, and then I move that layer to the top and put a shadow on it and change it to linear burn (I think...lol...I'd have to double check). I like the look of hers without doing anything for some things, but I wanted mine to be a little bit more clear and sharp.

and yes...I have to resize everything to fit. Everyone's cards are a little different, and I'm not too concerned though if they aren't all the same size in my slots.

I'm just playing each week. I'm waiting on some plastic protectors to come back into stock at Amazon so I can do some paper pages. My paper pages will be a LOT more simple though. I have a few supplies, but nothing like some of the girls. It will definitely be a more hybrid page too if I ever get around to some physical pages!! I'm really enjoying doing mine digi though for now!!

12. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I finally have pictures to share of my Week 4! I got most of it done last week, but was missing one picture that got printed out with this week's batch. It will get blogged tomorrow with Week 5. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (sorry for the censoring, just covering up some tickets and a business card I added to my album)

13. itsmeamanda

itsmeamanda New Member

Looks great, Cristina!

14. mishou

mishou mishou

cristina i like how you coloured in that Clementine journal card! very clever!

here's my very late week 4 which i finally got around to blogging today . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. skyezak

skyezak Member

I'm still catching up too so here's my week 4 pages!

From this week I am doing my two 12x12 inch pages to one opening but I'm inserting an 8.5x11 page in between with more photos and journalling relating that each 12x12 page. I also had my handwriting made into a font by the lovely Heather which I've used on these pages. It looks like a baby's handwriting but I like having some sort of resemblance to how I write on a digital page!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  17. MayS

MayS New Member

Here's my first spread of week 4. This week I start to write in Thai.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will have another page for this week, still working on it though. I will blog about this when I've got all pages done.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  18. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

okay chicas, i have FINALLY gotten my week 4 done. it took me forever because i just didn't want to do all the editing on the REALLY bad photos i had for the week. ugggh!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i did a 4x6 sleeve insert for some extra gymnastics meet photos, since i had so many of them, and both of my kids did really well at their meets...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

left, up close:
    [​IMG]

right, up close:
    [​IMG]

19. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

20. ang517

ang517 New Member

I'm almost caught up! I had to order reprints for a couple of pics in week 2 b/c I found a better way to use them but other than that I'm on track!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]