Week #3 : November Muse Challenge

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Nov 18, 2020.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thanks, Cynthia!!
    [​IMG]

2. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

3. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

It's Funny How The Things You Do Often Are Sometimes Not That Simple!...I Have Recently Been Posting A Lot Of Layouts In The Gallery About What's "In My Head"...So I'm Sure By Now Everyone Is Tired Of Hearing My Thoughts About The Chaos That Is My Life Right Now!...LOL!...So I Wasn't Sure How To Approach This Challenge!...I Thought I Pretty Much Said All That I Needed To Say On That Particular Subject!...But Lo & Behold!...The Creative Muse Took Over & I Completed This Layout...But It Took A Very Long Time!...I Scratched Many Ideas Before I Settled On This Final Look!...

*I Wanted To Make Something Different Than The Other Layouts I Had Already Created!...So I Took A Different Approach!...I Started With The Photograph First!...Worked On That & Then Proceeded!...It Guided Me On My Creative Way!...Without That I Would Have Gone In A Different Direction All Together!...Many Of You Know Parts Of My Story Du Jour!...Just Having Surgery...Iron Transfusions At The Hospital That Take Almost 3 Hours Each Time I Have To Go!...I Go On Thursday Hopefully For My Last One!...Trying To Pack Up Our Life!...After Being Evicted After 24 Years!...In Mid-October!...We Have Been Apartment Hunting For What Seems Like An Eternity!...Still No LUCK!...It's An Exhausting! & Frustrating Experience!...The Rents Here Have Been Jacked-Up By Certain Individuals Who Are Buying Up Properties! & Trying To Flood The Market With Higher Prices!...It's Maddening!...My Legs & Feet Are Still All Swollen-Up!...They Are In Bad Shape!...The Pain Is Sometimes Unbearable!...I Have To Keep Them Elevated As Much As Possible!...It Is Hard To Walk At Times!...But I Don't Wanna Go On About It Anymore...I Think The Layout Speaks For Itself In Visual Fashion!...As To How I(We) Feel...Ray & I!...The 2 Pears Hugging!...Are Representative Of This!...Us! Together!...A PAIR! Of Pears!...That's A Little Bit Of My Sarcastic! Cheeky! Sense Of Humor!...And All That BLUE Scatter!...Scatter-Brained Is How I Feel! & Oh! So TIRED!...Exhausted!...Long Days & Nights!...You Can See The Home Flairs!...The Birds!...All Representing HOPE!...& Strength!...& Song!...We Both LOVE! Birds!...& Their Song!...& We Both LOVE! Music! Too!...It Is Part Of My Daily Existence!...The Music That Is!...We Do Hear Birds Chirping Here In The Spring & Summer!...The Leaves Represent Fall Of Course!...& The Moon Reps The Night! & The Stars Too!...But Also The Light Of The Night!...There Is Always HOPE! & LIGHT! In My Layouts!...This One Is No Exception!...The Plus Signs!...Or Crosses!...All The Circle Imagery Too!...The Circle Of Life!...A Beginning & No End!...Flowers! & Leaves!...2 Of My Favorite Things!...Each Representing GROWTH! CHANGE! & ACCEPTANCE!...We Must Endure! & Be Brave!...Amidst The Storms Of Life! That Are Working Against Us Right Now!...& Through The Storm We Will Weather Them Together!...

*For My In My Head Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-A Harvest Of Memories-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring
    *Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-Add-On-Apple Of My Eye-Lynn Grieveson
    *Nesting & Forestier-Lynn Grieveson
    *Mixed Media Monthly-November 2018-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Ladies, thanks so much!!! Apologies for not being around, I am still ill, but will be later on today at The Chat Room at 2pm EST- you can find the time difference clock that Krista makes HERE in the chat/slow scrap thread.
    Is a slow scrap so you have time till tomorrow 3pm EST for the page, and there is a coupon for every page made!!! :)
    I will be going to your galleries tomorrow, so I can comment properly, don;t want to stay much now so I can be ok for later!!!!!

5. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

It’s not the deepest thoughts, but right now it’s a lot of Christmas thoughts in my head.

[​IMG]

6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I am working on something but struggling big time figuring out a background so all the painty bits can be seen. Going to save it for now and come back to it at another point I think cause I feel like I've tried 9000 options so far