Weather right now? |Pad Patter 4.14

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Apr 14, 2016.

1. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

It's been absolutely gorgeous in Minneapolis the last couple days. Slept with my windows open for the first time last night. #happy!!

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh teehee, I have mine open all year, even if it snows....I sneak it open, just a wee bit love fresh air at night...

3. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

It dropped to 60 degrees today and windy.

4. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

It is finally feeling like Autumn here in Brisbane! After a LONG hot Summer, the hot and humid nights are easing and I can actually sleep better! Today is a stunner, with bright blue skies and a slight cool nip to the air! Perfect sheet washing day!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  5. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

From rain yesterday to sun today. Had to use my sunglasses even.

6. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

We had a beautiful, sunny day here in Pittsburgh today. Spring has finally arrived. The high earlier today was 70, so to be 61 at 9:00 p.m. is very nice. More of the same for the weekend. I intend to be outside as much as I can.
    web3_IMG_6533.jpg

7. StarryEyedDesigns

StarryEyedDesigns My goal, is to make a goal

Western Washington...it FINALLY STOPPED RAINING! We received ALL of our rain for a year in the first 3 months of the year. It rained from November until beginning of April. It has warmed up, but the temps keep going up and down. Supposed to rain a couple of days next week, but since we finally had a break from it, I'm not worried. Although it's supposed to be cold and raining on the 24th for my daughter's outdoor birthday party. Of course.

8. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

9. renee82

renee82 renee82

Well it's been fairly cold here in Northern Ontario, Canada... The last two days though have been getting warmer. 10C! Hopefully it will help melt all the snow. So much snow!!!!!! Thank goodness we leave for Jamaica on Wednesday. ;)

10. Spacecadetswife

Spacecadetswife Well-Known Member

Gorgeous day outside DC too! Best part, no bugs yet! But, the Cicadas are coming. :groan