We are terrible

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ChantalK, Aug 6, 2014.

1. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

My daughter Meagan is fixated on my iPhone and "steals" it from me on a regular basis to play some free games I downloaded for her. Her father has a tablet which he lets her use and she's been bugging us for one as well (guess my iPhone isn't good enough :p). As I am walking back to my bedroom a few moments ago, I hear my partner Jeff tell Meagan he will buy her a tablet. Wait…what? Turns out she has to listen and not have any time out's from now till Christmas in order to earn this tablet. So I promised to pay half of it…why? Because it's never going to happen lol. She isn't going to last THE WEEK before going in timeout lol. Yes, we ARE terrible, I know :p

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
  2. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

HA HA. maybe you'll get two days!

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

ROFL! Sounds like a genius plan to me. You could do it over and over again. Until November even. :giggle

4. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

Well a girl can dream can't she? :giggle

5. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Sounds like you might have found something that will motivate her though...

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

OH MY! Poor little girl, she doesn't see it coming. LOL!!!! I love it when we outsmart our kiddos!

7. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

Welllll as it turns out, she ended up in timeout a few hours after my post lol :p. She is so predictable but I love her to pieces

8. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Mine is 16 so I threatened him today that if he didn't put his (insert any curse word(s) you like) phone and do what I asked, then his girlfriend he wanted to pick up to take to his baseball tournament Saturday would either have to find her way or not come watch him play. I got the hallway vacuumed, bathroom floor swept and dirty towels down to the laundry room. Ahhh, bribery (or threats) are so good sometimes aren!t they?

9. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

Ha sounds like us we always say to gabbi ask Santa for it,cause she is at that stage of can I have everything

10. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Lol, great tip for later!!!

11. 3littleks

3littleks Pass the gold and the glitter, please!

bahahaha! I love that!!!

12. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LOL
    how old is she though?

this reminds me of an episode of Modern Family, in which they do a bet and the one who lasted longer without using electronic devices will get their wish..... and the daughter tricked them into it... LOL