Wallpapers?

Discussion in 'Memory Motivators' started by klee73010, Jun 7, 2015.

1. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I have been meaning to try this for some time, but keep failing to do it. Since I scrap so much..... And love being on my phone and tablet so much.... Why do I not have a scrapped wallpaper on my devices? Has anyone tried? Is it difficult? I've even gone so far as writing down pixel numbers I found online for my screens. (I've lost those, but could find them easily enough)

My challenge for you: scrap a new wallpaper!
    Devices, or desktop.... Maybe make some sort of wall decoration or word art thing. Do your own thing. :)

2. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Oh, I love this idea! And have thought about doing it often. I'll play along!

3. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

I draw, doodle, paint and then scan it.. Finally turn it into wallpaper on my mobile.. :)

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I used to scrap my lock screen. What I did was screenshot it, load the screenshot, and then scrap on top of it. This means both that I know the size is right, and also I can see where the clock etc. is so it isn't covering the most important part of the photo or something. When I first started doing it, it was kind of a pain to load it back onto the phone, but these days you can just throw it in DropBox, OneDrive, etc.

This is the first one I made. (She's now 6 and a half!) You can especially notice the "extra" space at the top that's covered by the iPhone clock, but there's also nothing that interesting at the bottom where it says "slide to unlock".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My new phone can do a dynamic lock screen of photos in my Instagram feed and I really like that, so I don't scrap it anymore.

5. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I have not.... but would like too! :)

6. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I always use scraps for the wallpaper of my laptop. For my phone, I usualy use a simple photo and change it Very ofen

7. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

i have updated my wallpaper on my phone to be a pic of my June ATC card. Which I can't yet post.... :giggle
    I still want to do a different one, a more scrappy one, not just a picture from my phone gallery/camera roll. But I haven't yet.