Today is the day!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by alb52, Aug 31, 2015.

1. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

I can hardly believe today is here! It's the final day to shop my store. I started this design journey with the simple need for some realistic digital notebook papers to use in my own layouts... my how far things have come! It is a joy to see the beautiful things each and every one of you create with my products - I will continue to cruise the galleries to keep a eye out for them in the future! Thank you, thank you for all of your support and commitment to my designs.

As a little bonus, when you fill up your cart today, you will notice even more savings - just a little more of a THANK YOU for being a customer and friend.

I would like to publicly thank my creative team (both past and present) for the years of dedication and creativity you have shared. I would like to thank the TLP creative team - what can I say - the Pollys rock and many have even before they were officially defined! I would like to also thank the TLP designers - this store has been built on the best and most creative in the business. I can't wait to see what the future holds! Finally, I would like to thank Laura for the opportunity to continue to share my designs with the scrapbooking community.

Better days are always ahead, so remember to save those memories but live and love your life. Scrap happy, scrap happy!

2. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

:cry

thank you for your fab designs, for introducing me to TLP and for letting me be part of the best CT ever. I wish you the best on your next life adventure. You will be missed.

:heartslub

3. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Oh Amy - so sad... Good luck in whatever your next adventure is!

4. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I am seriously bummed. I even created a Pinterest board of all your previews of the templates I have so they would be in one place and I can see them quickly since they won't be in the store anymore. I have 66 packs pinned...I will miss your designs.

5. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I'll certainly be missing your designs. Good luck for all that the future holds :-)

6. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

I reallly gonna miss your temps and other designs and being on your team was just awesome!! Good luck for the future and all the best :heartlub

7. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

Thanks for everything Amy and good luck in whatever your next adventure is! YOU ROCK!!!

8. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Best of luck, Amy! Excited for you, yet a bit sad too!

9. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

good luck to you Amy! I will certainly miss your amazing templates (yes I shopped more today) but I will have them forever as I look at my photobooks.

10. lcpereyra

lcpereyra You won't believe my blue streak!

I'm very sad that you are leaving. I've always loved your designs and templates and will miss seeing new stuff from you. Best of luck for those bright days ahead!

11. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Best of luck to you, Amy!

12. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

I will definitely miss you. I will think of you as I continue to use your wonderful templates and with every stitch, paint, alpha and font I add to my layouts. I love all 54 of the kits I have from you. Thank you for making my pages more fun to make and more beautiful to look at. My family thanks you, too. They love the pages your designs have made possible.

13. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

I shopped more today! Thanks for the extra discount. :)

14. Kate W

Kate W And justice for all ...

I haven't been a customer for very long, so I have loved the opportunity to build my stash with your amazing deals, but I am so sad to see you go.

I hope you have a fantastic time whatever your next adventure may be!

15. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

This makes me SO sad Amy. :( Hope we still get to see you around - you always know where to reach me!

16. NicoleLeBlanc

NicoleLeBlanc Don't make me call your mother! Oh, wait ...

Best wishes, AMY! So sad to see you go!

17. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

Sorry to see you go, Amy. Best wishes to you.

18. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

It's been a pleasure to use your templates. I do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

19. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

I wish you the best in your new adventure

20. fanon

fanon Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you, Amy!