Thanks for the great site!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by 3BluEyedBabies, Feb 5, 2019.

1. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

I just wanted to stop in and say thank you so very much for this amazing site! Like many of you, I frequent some other scrapping sites, but the way this site is set up with all the little helpful things (like the ability to tag someone & the ease of uploading to the gallery and being provided the BB code thingy) I just LOVE IT! Spending so much time here with the MOC, I'm now quite spoiled! I want to ask other sites to upgrade to your way!!

Okay, that's all! Just THANKS A MILLION and KUDOs to the site designer!!

2. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

yeah, this site is much easier to use, interact with people, and like posts etc. It's also a brilliant community of amazing people. That's why this is my scrapbooking home.

4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I think we may be biased and spoiled - but in a good way!

5. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

You're totally right: we are very spoiled here at TLP! Lots of friendly people and an easy-to-navigate site with lots of fun touches? LOVE IT! :) So glad you're enjoying your time hanging out here!

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I absolutely agree with you! Tagging is phenomenal and the alerts are so helpful. TLP rocks in every way :)

7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love that, too!! I also love the feature "your content"! I can navigate SO quickly to anything I've commented on - why doesn't every board have that?????

8. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@3BluEyedBabies Lynn, all that you shared is partly the reason I have decided to make The Lily Pad my digi home. I may still just pop in on other sites as I do have some friends elsewhere in a sense. But this is HOME and I am here to stay!

9. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I love it, and tend to look for like buttons everywhere now! :giggle

Karen, cfile, 3BluEyedBabies and 2 others like this.
  10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

finding your way around easily really is what you want in a home (real or digi)! like you should be able to virtually get up in the middle of the night and not trip over stuff and still be able to find your way around!
    i haven't been to other digi sites in a few years - the last time i so remember missing the BB code thing in the gallery and had no idea about navigating and who to ask and what to do - it's nice to hear all your comments on site design (and it wasn't just me basically being an old dog trying new tricks and not getting them! :giggle)

cfile, 3BluEyedBabies and lmccandless like this.
  11. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I really, really appreciate your sweet feedback. I've invested heavily in making TLP customized to be friendly to our hobby. It makes me super happy that you feel it's worth it! :)

bonnenuit, Karen, cfile and 5 others like this.
  12. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I always trip on the dog. Seriously! What was I thinking with a black dog....

bellbird and cfile like this.
  13. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@3BluEyedBabies Lynn I totally agree with you! I want Facebook to be as user friendly as TLP. And my school sites! Oh that would be awesome if they could be as easy to use as TLP. And every shopping site. They should all let me browse what I've bought in the past and remind me that I might have some of that in my house somewhere so I don't buy 6 bottles of ketchup at once.

bellbird and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
  14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I am thrilled at what Laura @lmccandless has set up here and TLP is my home.. As Dorothy would say clicking her ruby reds... "There's no place like HOME!"

15. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I do this all the time too... and I look for that awesome "jump to top" blue arrow thingy at other websites too. I love everything about this place!

16. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Lynn, did you know that you can leave little personal posts about your day in your profile and we will see them and reply to them. You can also leave a pick me up note to someone. Just click on their "pink" profile name a little window will pop, click on PROFILE and it will take you to their "area". I am off to leave you a message so you can see it.

17. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Lol! Bird cages & fish tanks are not so much a midnight trip hazard!

bestcee and cfile like this.
  18. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I love the blue arrow thingy!

Karen and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
  19. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love tagging @3BluEyedBabies and I love the back to the top button. I love being able to "like" a post as well. I love people who are positive like you, and there seem to be a LOT of positive peeps here. Makes my heart happy.

[​IMG]

Karen, bellbird and 3BluEyedBabies like this.
  20. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Lynn, I actually tried suggesting some of these things at a couple of other forums soon after I started hanging out here. Nothing came of it though. I agree. This forum works the best of any I've ever been in, and I've used many, as far back as 2006!

Karen likes this.