Thank you!

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2020' started by tropt, Feb 2, 2020.

1. tropt

tropt Some like it hot

I wanted to say THANK YOU the TLP crew who worked so hard during MOC8.

I didn't finish (have four left to do). I have just worked at my own pace and was going to post them here today but had some unexpected situations that kept me away from the computer. So, I'll just add them to my own gallery.

After not scrapping really for almost 4 years, I scrapped during this MOC more than I have in that whole time. My goal was to reignite my motivation to scrap and MOC8 has done that and I've met my personal goal (so I'll probably reward myself with something from the TLP store myself! haaa. :) ) Thank again, everyone!

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You are most welcome! I'm so happy that you were inspired to get scrapping again. That's awesome! :agree Have fun rewarding yourself in the shop! :giggle

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Oh thank you! The reignited love and drive to scrap and enjoying it is the best reason for MOC! I’m so excited for you too!

4. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I experienced that same renewal of creativity this MOC! I'm so glad that you are scrapping again. Yes, reward yourself with something off your wish list!

5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

You are so welcome.. So glad the MOC reignated your scrapping mojo! enjoy your reward and I can't wait to see more of your pages!!!

6. gypzywind

gypzywind Guest

... thanX a bunch from here too ... thanksBUNCHstampFORweb.jpg