Thank You!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by catgoddess, Oct 8, 2017.

1. catgoddess

catgoddess Well-Known Member

Every NSD and DSD I make a point to clear out my wish list here at TLP and this weekend's shopping list was long :). Now I have so many amazing new products after the sale and little specials each designer puts out in their newsletters that I'll be scrapping happy for long awhile. Everything is gorgeous, unique and special and it makes scrapbooking so much more fun.

A very special thank you to @lmccandless and @Tangie Baxter for providing customer service above and beyond. Everything is so appreciated.

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

:heartslub

I am so glad you've enjoyed your DSD shopping. Thank you for the shout out. I really appreciate it! We have the nicest and best customers here so we always try to take extra special care of you all. :)

MrsPeel and catgoddess like this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Aw, you are so sweet!

[​IMG]

4. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

5. gwtwred

gwtwred Leaving, on a jet plane ...

I kissed the frog!

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I know that feeling so well...from day one, even when I shopped years ago but wasn't active in the forums or gallery, the customer service was always great, the sales awesome and the freebies I got from here...I remember my jaw breaking at one DSD when I unzipped a kit that Krista Sahlin had on offer....this was an amazing, incredibly beyond the type of freebie I was used to, was a full on kit and each piece was awesome!!!!
    I bought the so much stuff every year, oh I was so so very happy!!!!!
    I remember there was at some point a girl called Kelly that dealt with customer service, I made so many mistakes, and the poor girl, each & every time, with all the patience in the world, sorted my problems!!!
    Then Laura that was more than amazing when my EHDs went and gave me new links for the kits I lost....
    Anyway, looking forward to your pages Jenn!!!!!

catgoddess likes this.