Thank you, Designers

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Psychozoe, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Psychozoe

Psychozoe Well-Known Member

I just wanna thank our designers for working so hard to bring us new goodies every week! I so look forward to the weekly releases.

I also look forward to sales, SOSN, challenges, featured kits..etc etc etc.

This is such a bright spot in my life! I know its hard work to be constantly creative.

I know you all really deserve much more for your artwork. Im thankful i can afford to do this, though.

I hope you enjoy not only selling, but seeing your designs in use!

Im also really thrilled to be part of the Lilypad family! im a distant cousin but still feel loved, lol! [meaning im not in the admin part of lilypad]...just a customer and scrapper who enjoys it immensely.

Its a great place to be among all of you fellow artists.

I appreciate ALL the comments on my gallery soooo much! Im not very good at reciprocating comments but i'll try more.

Just love it here!!!
    :angel:bk:cheer:glomp:grouphug:heartslub:heartlub:beat

2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

You are a joy Susie and a valued member here! Love seeing your stuff in the gallery and can only agree wholeheartedly with what you said about the skill, talent and community here, which extends from admin and designers through every member

Psychozoe and jesskab like this.
  3. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

You are such an amazing scrapper. Let me tell you, there are no distant cousins here. Sisters, aunts, grandmas, godmothers, protectors, emotional support, and so much more. But not distant. TLP is a very special scrap family. You'll always have people here for you & boy do we LOVE your stuff. Thank you for making yourself at home!

Psychozoe likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Well said, Susie! I totally agree with everything you said. I have never felt more at home than I do here at TLP. I love our talented designers, too, and look so forward to all of their awesome designs.

Psychozoe likes this.
  5. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

such nice words! I think the designers will be happy to read this and get a feedback that we honor their work.

6. Psychozoe

:bk:bk:bk:bk

bellbird likes this.
  7. Psychozoe

thank you Jess! :bk:bk:bk:bk

jesskab likes this.
  8. Psychozoe

CHERYL :bk:bk:bk:bk

Cherylndesigns likes this.
  9. Psychozoe

Anika I think I recognize you as a designer, too. Were you a designer once? :bk:bk:bk:bk

10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

The Pad is such a wonderful place to be Susie and I totally agree that our designers are simply THE BEST in digiland! :yupBUT, without you guys here participating in the forums and creating your own wonderful art we wouldn't be here at all! :) So THANK YOU to all of our lovely members that make this place such a beautiful community to hang out in! :beat

Psychozoe, Cherylndesigns and jesskab like this.
  11. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

@Psychozoe We love ya Susie!! I couldn't agree more re the wonderful designers, designs and staff here at the Pad. I love the community we have here. It is one big family!!! Thank you to all who are here at the pad... we are all one and I love just looking at the gallery and seeing all the gorgeous pages EVERYONE makes here. Even if we scraplift, there are no two pages alike. Everyone is unique and wonderful and I just love spending my time here with everyone... XO to all. You all make this what it is, and a special thank you to @lmccandless Laura, @mrs2a50 Julie and @NancyBeck Nancy who keep the Pad the best place to be!! Hugs all!!!

12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

This is what my jumbled brain would like to say! Perfectly said, Jess! We love having you, and your creativity, Susie!

Psychozoe, Cherylndesigns and jesskab like this.
  13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

susie, my favorite thing to do is see a designer use their own products on a page!

Psychozoe and Cherylndesigns like this.
  14. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

You are so sweet Susie. Seriously loved reading your post! I third what Jess said ... no distants here! And what Ona said too.

Psychozoe and Cherylndesigns like this.
  15. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

I have just seen this @Psychozoe , thank you for this wonderfully sweet feedback, you are such a sweetie and it makes me so happy that you are 'so happy'!! This is such a special place to call home :bk:wubb

Psychozoe likes this.
  16. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

You couldn't have said it any better Suzie! I so agree with everything you said, I too have felt at home here since I arrived a couple of months ago. I love the designers and their work and look forward to each new release each week. The team here has been amazing and so supportive. Thank you all!

Psychozoe likes this.
  17. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

18. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.