Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Lena Gardner, Feb 7, 2016.

1. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Sea.... HAWKS!!!!

We have it on, but made a Costco run during halftime. We don't really care, but hubby is choosing Denver over the Panthers. I don't like either team. :\

I was thrilled to see the Heinz commercial and the sheep singing Queen just made me smile so much. :)

amien1 likes this.
  2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Superbowl was today?....
    :backing

Karen likes this.
  3. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

Ohmygoodness I giggled myself silly at the wiener dogs dressed as hot dogs. :giggle #lovedit

scrapsandsass likes this.
  4. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

We started watching, but got tired of all the penalties... so we switched to Sherlock. I was glad to see this morning, though, that Denver won. Living in the Indy area, Peyton is held in pretty high regard here. Even though our family members are not Colts fans, it's hard not to catch a little of the Peyton fever. I was happy to see him get a win and potentially be able to retire on a high note. :) Plus, it was pretty impressive watching Denver's defense. Miller is a BEAST and totally deserved to get MVP!
    Congrats @FarrahJobling ! Glad your team got the big win!! :yesss

FarrahJobling, Sara and Karen like this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

We watched. I got bored after halftime and played on my phone. I wasn't even going to watch my but hubby said that he was looking forward to watching it with me since it's the only game I usually watch with him all year. :giggle I'm usually there for the commercials and the halftime show though. I thought there were some good commercials, nothing too amazing and I thought the halftime show was kinda boring. I'm glad to see that Peyton and the Broncos won though. Puts a nice cap on his great career.

FarrahJobling likes this.