Stupid allergies

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by MissKim, Apr 23, 2013.

1. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

Anyone else dealing with allergies? They are so bad this year. I woke up this morning with no voice. Since I teach pre-K, this could be a problem. However, one of my paras is out due to a family death, so I'll be going to work and thanking my principal for buying FM systems for every room in the school. I wear a microphone when teaching group and it amplifies my voice to help the kids focus on my voice and not the other noises in the room. Today it will be much needed.

Already took my Zyrtec and some Mucinex trying to get this gunk out of my throat. I use Flonase every day, too. And take Benadryl at night. I feel like a walking, medicated zombie.

2. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

I have to take Aleve D b/c my sinuses are going CRAZY!!!!!

3. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

It's been a rough season so far for me, too. I am switching to a new allergist, so I missed a round of allergy shots. I need to hold out until Friday. I have been pretty sniffly and sneezy.

4. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Oh yeah, I was perfectly fine this morning... I opened the door to get the dogs out and started sneezing... it's been going downhill from there. Spring is here!

5. joelsgirl

joelsgirl joelsgirl

Last year Joel and Jack were diagnosed with an allergy to dust mites...And we live in a major city of 13 million where my floors are dirty an hour after I mop them. Not much hope for these two allergy sufferers, I though, but thankfully the dr gave them some stuff that has kicked their allergies to the curb, despite the ever present dustmites.

Hope you get some relief, Kim!

6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Kellie, what are they taking?