STORIES: NEW MPM collection now available at the store!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Soco, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

Hello everyone! This month the MPM ladies and I are bringing you STORIES, a new beautiful Memory Pockets Monthly (MPM) collection that will be perfect to document everyday life. We hope you like it! :beat

mpm-stories-main700.jpg
    For those of you that are not familiar with it, Memory Pockets Monthly is a pocket scrapbooking collection released every month and created by an amazing design team including Allison Pennington, Elif Sahin Designs, Mommyish, Sara Gleason, Valorie Wibbens, and Designed by Soco. ♥ The collection is available for purchase on its own (and 20% OFF through the weekend), or you can subscribe and save more, while also getting access to exclusive discounts on MPM add-on products and past collections.

This month's collection includes 24 - 3×4" cards, 6 - 4×6" cards, 4 – 4×4" cards, 99 elements, 9 solid papers, 11 patterned papers, one 4×6" photo template, one alpha set in 2 colorways, plus hybrid-friendly printable sheets for both pocket cards and elements. All cards are provided in both, horizontal and vertical orientations, with and without bleed. Click on the detailed images at the store to discover the whole content plus some beautiful inspiration samples from our talented Pollys!

This month, Allison has some beautiful add ons coordinating beautifully with the main kit. They are all 20% OFF through Sunday too, and if you're a MPM subscriber, not only you'll be saving on the current monthly main kit, but you can also get the add ons for 35% OFF!
    Have a beautiful weekend! :beat

bestcee, umyesh and Cherylndesigns like this.
  2. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

It’s a beautiful collection! Here’s one of my pages with it:
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  3. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Loved creating with the main kit and Allison's kit!! :beat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Soco likes this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

[​IMG]
    I had so much fun with this collection.

Soco likes this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

It really is so versatile! I used Allison's add-ons with the main kit:
    [​IMG]

6. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

Love this collection, one of my favorite so far!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]