Still Waiting..?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by AJK, Jul 5, 2020.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I posted here in the Customer Service thread about trying to clear up the M3 subscription issue on Thursday of last week. I sent PM's AND a CS email too, which I got the automated response. Haven't heard any other word.:waiting I don't know who else there is to contact? I know we all try to be kind and understanding here an almost never speak negatively:flirty And I realize it is a US holiday weekend, but I'd like to be able to complete a purchase without feeling like I'm nagging. A simple "we are working on it would have been nice." :peekin:backing

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Tagging a couple people that might be able to help. Sorry I can't help you myself.
    @lmccandless @mrs2a50

3. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Looks like Rachel already let you know in the other thread that there is an issue with the subscription that is being worked on. :) Thanks for being patient!

HeatherB likes this.
  4. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

I am so sorry for the delay. We were having some technical issues that required Jason (our super tech) to assist. This has been resolved for you. You're all set to be able to re-subscribe if you wish to do so.

HeatherB and AJK like this.
  5. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Thank you. I will let ya know if there are any more glitches.