Staying on top of MOC

Discussion in 'MOC 2023 - Coming Home' started by littlekiwi, Jan 8, 2023.

1. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I'm temporarily living with my Dad and I don't have to do anything but my day job (work from home), the occasional load of washing and weekly shop, so this year time isn't the issue. Mojo is though, oh and lack of photos. Thank goodness for the different challenges where photos aren't required! Saying that, I should be spending more time getting my new house sorted. Again not really motivated as I didn't want to sell our family home. Oh well.

I think I'm about four pages not done, I've not done Day 4 yet though so my layouts thread is way behind!

2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Glad I'm not the only one in that situation currently

3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I have definitely struggled a bit more this year, but I have caught up to today's (21) challenge. Have actually written my letter to my future self, but now I have to figure out how I want to scrap it. So, I should be all caught up later today. I think I did 3 or 4 layouts yesterday and finished posting this morning. They started to come together finally and I actually whipped through a couple fairly quickly. I need to add combing my stash for my alphas, and maybe creating some previews for those that don't have them to my to-do list post MOC.