spring break | pad patter 4.2.19

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by keepscrappin, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

No vacations planned for us, but my sister's family came for the weekend last weekend and then she took my two boys back to her house to hang out with her boys until tomorrow. Then I'll drive halfway to meet up for dinner with them and to take my boys back home. It's been nice having a few free evenings at home to catch up on some small stuff that seems to always pile up, both literally and in my to-do list. :giggle

keepscrappin likes this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

My kids love spending time with their cousins. I should see if the cousins want to hang out sometime this week.

Karen likes this.
  3. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Our plan is pretty similar! The kids & I usually go to my mom's house for a few days (5 hrs away) but since we have the last few contractors here to finish up the last little things with our basement, my hubby can't miss work, so I have to stay home. It's kinda nice- we've done nothing in particular except some friend sleepovers & some house chores. It has been nice to have helpers home with chores! ;) ;) We told the kids we can do dinner & a movie at the fancy theater with the recliners on Friday as a treat to laying low all week! :D

keepscrappin likes this.
  4. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Dinner and a movie sounds found. I've yet to get DD to do many house chores, but it's been nice sleeping in and having lazy, laid back days.

amien1 likes this.
  5. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

We tried to plan a spring break trip to DC this month...but between all of our schedules (and booking a house large enough for our family), we couldn't make it work. We finally found some time at the end of May that would work. So we are taking the crew to DC! It won't really be a break (LOL!) but it should be fun.

keepscrappin likes this.
  6. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

we just finished our Spring Break. NOthing much other than doing nothing.

keepscrappin likes this.
  7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

[​IMG]

keepscrappin likes this.
  8. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

It's been a bit weird for me, DD was off for 10 days last week and DS2 is off for his 10 days just before Easter so we will be having 2 (Spring type) breaks. But it's all good, some shopping, ice cream sampling (roasted cherry and dark chocolate is my new crush), movies and homestyle cooking.

keepscrappin likes this.