Speed Scrap | November 10, 2020

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Karen, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I will be heading to the chat room in just a few minutes, but I will also be posting the steps her for any who would like to follow along here. :agree

-----------
    Please post your completed layout in The Lilypad gallery. GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.
    ----------

STEPS:

ONE – Pick one NON-white/cream paper for your background. Mine is dark gray.

TWO – Pick four photos (you can repeat a photo or photos to get to four. Place two of the photos in one upper corner and the other two will be in the opposite lower corner.

THREE – Place at least two pieces of papers under each of your photos groups. I have 2 rectangles (one with rounded corners) under the upper photo group and 2 rectangles plus 1 circle under my lower corner photo group.

FOUR – Add at least one photo frame.

FIVE – Add at least 3 elements top top of each photo group. I like odd numbers, so I have 3 elements on top of my upper photo group and 4 elements on top of my lower photo group (total of 7 = odd)

SIX – Add a large title to roughly the middle of the 2 photo groups.

SEVEN – Add some journaling and a date. You may add anything extra that you like too.

------------

Post your finished layouts to the SPEED SCRAP GALLERY by 11:00 pm EDT tonight. And of course post your finished layouts here too so I can leave you some love. Everyone who finishes in time will also get a fun prize. I will add my layout tomorrow morning. :agree

ETA: Here my layout
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    Angela Toucan and umyesh like this.
  2. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

4. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Thanks for the scrap.
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  5. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

6. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

7. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I ended up using multiple kits. Trying to match up the photos was a real bear... Thanks for the chat, Karen. Sorry I was quiet. Was really trying to get something that would work. Hope your storm passed thru without any issues.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  8. michele hillam

michele hillam Loading up the bookmobile

9. AnnaB

AnnaB Well-Known Member

10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks for hosting Karen!
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  11. julianz

julianz Well-Known Member

WOW you guys are amazing. I just couldn't make this one work to my satisfaction with the photos I had. I kept wanting to do things that didn't fit the recipe. ;-) Thanks anyway Karen.

Karen likes this.
  12. zakirahzakaria

zakirahzakaria Making to-do lists CHECK. Checking to-do lists...

Love the pages here! Here's mine - I love how it turned out so much. I think this can go straight into our first family album (as a couple). Thanks for hosting this, Karen!

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  13. janedee

janedee Is a craft project ever really finished?

I'm late posting, but finally finihsed!

[​IMG]

wvsandy, Dady and Karen like this.
  14. CharlotteM

CharlotteM Well-Known Member

thank you for the wonderful Challenge!
    .I just see that you can hardly see the 2nd paper below under the photos below, because it is in the same blue color as the background ... but it is there ....
    [​IMG]

Dady and Karen like this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

missed the scrap, but looking at those gorgeous layouts in the gallery prompted me to pop in and see the scrap challenge. I've recently bought some corner/edge templates by Scrapping with Liz, and Lynn has her frames in pairs on SOSN today. So I think I might have a go at creating a page from the recipe later today, for fun and the inspiration to get another page done.

Karen likes this.
  16. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I'm so glad I decided to have a go at this. I've tried to scrap these photos twice in the past and quit fairly early in the process both times. It's amazing the difference new(ish) products, developing skills and fresh inspiration can make.
    Thank you.
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  17. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Thanks for playing along everyone! I love all your layouts!!! It's my favorite part of hosting a speed scrap... getting to come here in the morning and see all of the great interpretations of my steps! So much fun to see the variations, but still be able to see how they all relate too!

Angela Toucan likes this.
  18. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you for this challenge !

[​IMG]

Karen and wvsandy like this.
  19. Farwen

Farwen Well-Known Member

When I was working on my page this morning suddenly everything got weird, I have an old computer and I know someday it will simply stop to work, so when everything started to act really weird I panicked, I tried to shut down the pc, but it wouldn't (I had to force the shutdown, and I was so sad, mad and worried...). Later I tried and it worked, so here's the page I was working on! (Since it's not eligible for the 'prize' I skipped the journaling step :happydance2).
    Thank you Karen!
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  20. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I'm sorry that I missed the chat and deadline but I still wanted to play. Thanks for the challenge!
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.