So, what happens now?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by mrs2a50, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Wahooooo!!!! Made it in the nick of time!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! Another MOC year done. I love love love all the challenges (some more than others)!!!!!!! I appreciate each & every one of you who challenged us. It really does make you think outside of the box. Good fun!!!!! Again, THANKS!!!!

2. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

That was so much fun. Thank you Julie again for all your hard work and good luck for the final process

3. gybogi

gybogi Giddiyup!

thank you for everything! I loved MOC!

4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks again Julie, Laura and all of the Polly's who orchestrated this amazing MOC! I love this and I am excited to have been a 3rd year participant and completer!!

5. Mother Bear

Mother Bear Crikey!

Thanks again Julie, Laura and all the Pollys for an amazing MOC. I'm sure I'll be back again for the next one as I've loved every challenge that has been thrown at me.

6. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

Thank you so much! And thanks again everyone at TLP for another wonderful MOC. I didn't think I'd be able to finish this year but I'm so happy that I did!

7. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I will jump in and echo everyone else. Even as a Polly I look forward to this every year. It is so inspiring and such a great way to spend an otherwise kind of boring month. It's a great kick to get me scrapping and I always love the push to try new things too! Huge thanks to Julie for all of the work she does to organize this and answer everyone's questions AND the huge tally at the end! You're a rock star Julie!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  8. Damayanti

Damayanti Don't make me laugh ...

Thank you in advance for all your hard work Julie!
    I love MOC!!!! Very much!!! :) :heartslub:yesss:woot

9. gwany1999

gwany1999 Worst Cooks in America - I watch it, I live it

thanks for the all the heard work! It was another great year!

10. twomoredays

twomoredays Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand

This! It was a great month and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for all the planning that went into it and all the tallying you now have to do.

11. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

I had a real blast! Thanks to everyone who made this super awesome event possible!!!

12. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

Thank you for your hard work. This month was very amazing.

13. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Thank you Julie and all the Pollys for the great challenges and the encouraging comments in the gallery. This was my first MOC and I ABSOLUTELY loved it! I've gone through the layout thread and there are SO MANY who finished all the challenges and the layouts are WONDERFUL! Thanks again, Julie, you really do have a lot to do and I appreciate all your efforts.

14. jode2771

jode2771 Just Call Me Dookie

thanks so much for the update, you guys are doing a great job!

15. andersm

andersm You can check out anytime you like ...

Thank you to Julie and the rest of the TLP gang for another fabulous MOC! :) I really appreciate all the time and effort you pour into this each year!

16. jetjez

jetjez Swim the deepest ocean

Ok, I am having serious withdrawal symptoms now.... I keep coming to the forum for new challenges :-)

17. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

So was I jetjez! Feel free to jump right in with the monthly challenges here!

18. carrie

carrie I *heart* hearts!!

I felt that way last year... this year it was a lot harder to keep up. You should have seen my house last month! (or maybe not because it was messy...thank goodness for paper plates and no one starved to death!) Definitely go for the Feb Challenges. It's like MOC Lite. :) Less filling, but still tastes great.

19. Kegger

Kegger Well-Known Member

have gift certificates already gone out? wondering whether I should start window shopping ^_^

20. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

The will go out sometime around the second week of March. We have some logistical items to sort out regarding sending the coupons.