so now that it is nearing the end...

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges - 2015' started by Celeste, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss:yesss

what was your favorite page you created?

what was the most challenging for you?

what was the easiest?

post the images so we can all ogle and run to comment! :heartlub

2. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

Oh, great idea, Celeste! :)

this one because the journaling means so much

[​IMG]

I changed this one a zillion times and worked on it all. day. long.

[​IMG]

what was the easiest?

This lift just came together. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  3. thomsen

thomsen Olive Juice ...

What was your favorite page you created?

This was my favorite. I got a clear picture in my head of what to do and it came out exactly the way I wanted it to.
    [​IMG]

What was the most challenging for you?

I have some I want to do over. I just tried to hard and after a couple of hours I gave up. This is one of them.
    [​IMG]

What was the easiest?

Three have been real easy. One of them was yesterdays "One Word Challenge". Another one is this. It just came together even though I thought I hated to do big photos. Man, was I surprised!
    [​IMG]

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

favorite page
    Not easy to pick just one but I really love how this one turned out.
    [​IMG]

most challenging
    I just eventually figured I was never really going to like it. :/
    [​IMG]

easiest
    I might use this template 100 more times.
    [​IMG]

5. asali

asali Mad for Marzipan

I loved MOC and it was the 1st time I was doing it.

My fave:
    I really like the colours and the feel of the page
    [​IMG]

most challenging
    I have been adding elements and didnd know how it was going to turn out
    [​IMG]

the easiest:
    I really wnated to make a page about my travels so I had in mind the list
    [​IMG]

6. chai

chai Love to make a racket!

My favorite is this one because I was so happy to have gotten this photo good enough to use.

[​IMG]

The most challenging: AJ!

[​IMG]

Easiest: This one just flew together

[​IMG]

7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I ll need to come back to you on this one...as I still have MOC 29 to make... and Sarita's wound opened AGAIN, so tomorrow is hospital again for us :(
    but I enjoyed all so much!!!!!!

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

My favourite is this one which is a lift of Brandi's All About You Interviews:
    [​IMG]

The most challenging was the art journaling for sure:
    [​IMG]

The easiest was this one (I've done a scrap year in review before with a similar page):
    [​IMG]

9. lmuscarella22

lmuscarella22 Well-Known Member

My favorite was surprisingly this one - I would have never have considered myself an artsy/art journal style scrapbooker, but I really fell in love with expressing myself like this way this month...

[​IMG]

The easiest was this one, because I ended up scraplifting someone with a very similar style to one that's right in my wheelhouse.

[​IMG]

The hardest (is probably the hardest question to answer) since it's probably a tie between's today's pocket pages one, and the out of the frame one, because I just couldn't wrap my head around how to get it to look pretty. I had to redo this layout (and you don't even want to know how many photos I tried to get to work)...

[​IMG]

10. tropt

tropt Some like it hot

What a FUN thread!!

what was your favorite page you created? hmmm..I have several but I think this one because it came together so easily and still had the depth of emotion I wanted to share.
    [​IMG]

what was the most challenging for you? oooh..I'll need MORE space for this! ;) The pocket page (never done one before), the art cluster (but just get an idea..then it was fine), the point and shoot (I am just now starting to take phone photos), and Year in Review (trying to decide on the photos). I guess I'll go with the pocket page since it was hard for me.
    [​IMG]

what was the easiest? The scraplift because I had such a great layout to work with from Christina
    [​IMG]

11. SanVHM

SanVHM Pluk de dag!

I see some awesome pages!! It was so much fun to make all my pages....

what was your favorite page you created? Because it is so colorful!!
    [​IMG]

what was the most challenging for you? I do not like when there already things on a page and create....so this quickpage challenge was a real challenge
    [​IMG]

what was the easiest? I love to scraplift, you can always choose a page similar your own style
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  12. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

What a great thread idea.....

My Favourite - because I love the photo of Hollie and I love the colouring and am quite pleased with how the cluster turned out
    [​IMG]

Most Challenging - because I found it so hard condensing a year into one page. I sat staring at a blank page for ages and got really frustrated lol
    [​IMG]

and The Easiest - because I thought it would be a real challenge, but it actually just flowed and came together naturally
    [​IMG]

LOL I am all about these colours this year!

13. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

This one has to be my favourite. Learning the warp tool was so cool, although I could probably have done a better job if I spent more time practicing.

[​IMG]

The most challenging? Probably this one. Part of my job entails interviewing new candidates, and I empathize with their nervousness.

[​IMG]

The easiest page for me? Hard to say. I don't actually find creating my pages to be measured in degrees of difficulty. Learning a new technique is sometimes difficult, but I consider that separate from the page. I look at my pages as either inspired or uninspired. It's pretty black and white. This page just popped out pretty full blown.

[​IMG]

14. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

Thanks for starting this thread! I had so much fun with MOC, now I'm not sure what to do with myself without facing a new challenge each day!!

My favorite page Day 9:
    [​IMG]

Most Challenging Day 8:
    [​IMG]

easiest Day 2:
    [​IMG]

15. PuSticks

PuSticks Oh, bother

Favorite page:

So hard to choose! It's like asking who your favorite child is :giggle
    [​IMG]

Most challenging page:

This one was challenging simply because I wanted the big shadow to follow the light in the photo (which came forward out of the frame) but I also needed shadows of the items on the page... and both shadow directions were complete opposites lol! :dizzy
    [​IMG]

Easiest page:

This was the "easiest" for me because it mostly just came together! I love it when that happens :heartlub
    [​IMG]

I think I have a small obsession with kraft paper too :whistle

16. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Wow, there is some amazing talent here!

1. What was your favorite page you created?
    I love how this page turned out. I rarely scrap myself and I am glad I did. Plus I love this kit - bright and fun colors!!
    [​IMG]

2. What was the most challenging for you?
    Art Inspiration: because I couldn't find any pictures that I felt inspired by and the winters in Texas are dull and drabby so I had a hard time finding inspiration in my environment...

[​IMG]

3. What was the easiest?
    Scraplifting - because the Lilypad gallery is chalk full of beauties to pick!!! I lifted Farrah Jobling (I could lift ALL of her pages! LOL)

[​IMG]

17. katieFLapple

katieFLapple Active Member

I think Anne's challenge ended up being my favorite. It's not a technique I normally use, but I love how it turned out.
    [​IMG]

The scrap therapy was the toughest for me. I usually scrap happy memories, so scrapping about my Nan that passed away was difficult.
    [​IMG]

what was the easiest? The easiest for me was the clean and simple challenge. I love how that layout turned out, too.
    [​IMG]

post the images so we can all ogle and run to comment! :heartlub

18. MrsMessy

MrsMessy Hello, Newman ...

Such a great thread. I've loved seeing all of your beautiful pages!!! After just collecting supplies for the last two years, I was happy to get back into scrapbooking. There are some pages I like less than others, but overall, I loved every challenge.

Geocaching is something our family loves to do together. It makes local tourists out of our family. And besides, this page amazes me son. He keeps wondering how he stuck his arm through the frame. :giggle

[​IMG]

There were a few that I struggled through...the year in review, the two-pager, but I will go with the pocket page. It was the LAST one and I just couldn't get my brain past a 365 layout. :hairpol

[​IMG]

what was the easiest?
    I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I read the challenge. This one just came together in no time. :yesss

[​IMG]

19. sberkan

sberkan Says "yes" to new adventures...

I have a hard time choosing a favourite! I love them all, but I will pick this one. Love the OOB with it.

[​IMG]

Most challenging - the mood board. I had a vision in my head and I never did get it right on paper. I tried and tried but oh well.

[​IMG]

Easiest - this one just came together so quickly and simply. Perfect.
    [​IMG]

20. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

look at all this goodness on this thread. i will make some time later to look at each page in detail! it was such a great month!