Siblings | Pad Patter 4.10

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Apr 10, 2022.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I have two older sisters, each two years apart in age, and we all live in different parts of the country: California, Colorado and Virginia. We try to see each other when we can, but now with the price of airfare it’s getting rather difficult. So, lots of texting and phone calls.

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

What a wonderful last picture of the three of you, Sharon. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

3. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

I have one brother who is 2 years (and 4 days) younger than I am. We fought a lot growing up and our life paths have been very separated- I have 3 kids who are 22, 20, and 17.5 while he has one little guy who is almost 3. We had our kids early while he and his wife waited a lot longer to become parents.

4. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I am the youngest and the only girl: I have two older brothers. The eldest I used to be very close to when I was in college and at University. We had a lot of the same interests. After he got married, moved to a place quite far away and had kids we don't see each other as much as we used too, sadly... The middle brother and I used to fight a lot and we still butt heads after spending too much time together. But, if there's ever any problems I know I can count on them!