Shutterfly...Free prints and/or free 6x6 book?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cookingmylife, Aug 5, 2019.

1. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I have spent more than ⅓ of the day trying to get 200 prints and also a small book I made of the Newfoundland trip. I tried on my iPhone app and I tried on my iPad app. I deleted the apps and reinstalled them. All is good (and I feel like I could do the book in my sleep now after all the attempts!) but as soon as I get to checkout, NADA. Shutterfly is having a problem and it's "Later or Try Again". I wanted to get a zillion prints made and then just do a TN album at my leisure.

Has anyone had success with this app??

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Sorry you're having problems, Maureen.

3. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I've used it successfully 3 times for my free photobook ...you get a free one each month.

4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I haven't ever done that, but know others that have. I'm sorry you had so much trouble with it. That's so frustrating. Maybe if you try on another day it won't give you so much trouble? Everytime I order from Shutterfly I'm using my computer. Can you upload and add everything to your cart in the app and then check out on a computer? I know the free prints is an app special, but it might be worth a try.

5. cookingmylife

Thanks @Karen I may try that today...or just go back after their current sale is over. I was hoping to use the free shipping coupon too.

Karen likes this.
  6. cookingmylife

Well who knew...it was the fact that my credit card was not working. (thank you hackers...pffft) So now my book's on it's way, not free but at least I have one to show. Maybe this week will have a pocket of energy to attempt those 200 'free' prints so I can play with the idea of of a hybrid TN! god help me! :eyeroll