Show me your P365 layouts!

Discussion in 'Project 365' started by Kate, Jan 22, 2010.

1. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

2. Kate

Kate The Doctor's new companion

Oh your pages are so beautiful Crystal, thank you for sharing!

I just realised I never came back and shared mine! Here are the first two double pagers (scrapping as simply as this is REALLY hard for me but I know it is the only way I will keep up!):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. crystalbella77

oh those are awesome Kate!!!!

I totally know what you mean about the simple thing though! I keep thinking if I should redo all my pages to make them more "Me" with little clusters of embellies and what not, but I am afraid that if I try to do that I will lose all my motivation! lol

4. Kate

Ha ha! yes, I know just what you mean! I have set myself rules though, I'm not allowed to add anything else to the page because I know I won't be able to keep up if I start embellishing!

5. crystalbella77

The worst for me is deciding which elements/kits to use, lol! I spent like 3 hours one night on my first page and started off with a cute page but then I just didn't know how to make it work for all my pages. I am seriously over thinking the whole thing I am afraid! lol

6. Kate

ha ha! All I am changing from week to week is the coloured background paper and it took me half an hour last night to decide which new one to use for week 6.... :lol

7. Kate those rock :) I am with you guys, i wanted them to have a uniform look and I know if I cluster like I love to I'll just never get it all done so I made them easy and I am just going to change the colors up monthly, and i think after feb i am going to do a week on a page instead of 2 pages so my book doesnt cost me a fortune. LOL