Show me YOUR bed Spreads

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jstbkuz, Mar 4, 2010.

1. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

we have red walls and a red duvet... a few pillows... nothing big... if I EVER get it made, I would show you! lol

2. Suze

Suze :: GAME.ON ::

umm I don't have a thing for bed coverings...... mine are usually on the floor

3. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

I love shopping for bed linens. I went and purchased this from Walmart

[​IMG]

But I also love pillows so right now, 1 set of pillows has purple pillowcases and 1 set has dark orange. Depending on my mood and where the clean pillowcases are, I change the colors out each week.....along with my sheets. I am loving the Green/Brown combos that are out now.

4. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

Omg im to lazy to do all that when i want my bed i want it NOW,think im tempted to show you a picture of how bad mine really is lol or maybe not oh and our ikea is like 20 minutes away if that and I HATE ikea :sorry

5. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

I'd just like to say that I'm at work at the moment, and IKEA is about 3 minutes from my office. Anyone jealous? I have to admit I have spent a few lunch breaks in there..

6. karen perry

my sister loves ikea and my husband absolutley detests it anyway one day my sister asked him to take her there and when she goes shopping she spends hours doing it he was mortified but to polite to say no so his worst nightmare had come true which one was going to ikea in the first place and two having to go shopping with my sister and following her round the place for hours,bet he is glad he married me now lol im in and out got what i wanted he he

7. eryn

eryn gross no longer

not showing mine. It's not so bad but not good enough to share! And I would be a fan of ikea (10mins away) if I ever had money to spend there! My mum refuses to shop there because she feels like she's being herded!:rofl

8. eryn

eryn gross no longer

not showing mine. It's not so bad but not good enough to share! And I would be a fan of ikea (10mins away) if I ever had money to spend there!
    My mum refuses to shop there because she feels like she's being herded!:rofl

9. karen perry

my husband just thinks its like a cattle market and people que all up the street to get in if i ever say ikea his answer aint worth repeating lol

10. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

oh you turkey eryn!

Love these beds. I love red, it was actually what we have been looking for ,for a while but could never find anything.

Oh a question...

How OFTEN do you change your sheets?

11. karen perry

lmao whats it to do with you lol

12. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

i change our sheets once a week.
    even the kids.
    (however sometimes the boys sleep ON TOP of their spreads so they don't have to make their beds in the morning)
    fart smellers they are!

so i'll sometimes wash theirs every other week.

i'd wash ours more.
    i LOVE clean sheets
    but i HATE making beds.
    HATE HATE HATE
    plus i need to pick up another set
    of king sheets so i don't have to leave
    my bed unmade while i'm doing wash.

is that ironic? since i'll MAKE my bed every morning as soon as i wake?
    putting sheets on and throwing pillows on are 2 totally different things.
    right?
    LOL

13. justJess

justJess whizz with a gluestick

I LOVE clean sheets!! My goal is once a week for ours, but it doesn't always happen. I'm not saying how often I wash the boys' but since they have bunkbeds and the top bunk is a pain in the behind to make, it's not that often. Maybe once they can make their own bed (my oldest is only 5) then it'll be more often.

This is our bedset... I got it at Pottery Barn on clearance. It was a king size so my mom helped me cut it down to fit our queen bed. This is NOT our bedroom BTW...
    [​IMG]

And this is our bed (again, not our bedroom), also from Pottery Barn. I've always wanted a canopy bed, so last year for our anniversary, we got one.
    [​IMG]

I always buy my sheets on Overstock because I love the high thread count ones and that's the only way I can afford them. I think the current ones are 1000 thread count and I got them for about $100.

14. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

if i won the lottery i'd have someone put clean sheets on my bed every night. uh. huh.

me? once a week.

15. karen perry

oh wow that bed set is amazing ok you know how much i hate to clean bedrooms well i change my sheets when i clean the bedrooms so work it out yaself honestly im not a pig i shower often lol just dont do the bedroom duties very often

16. crazygirl

crazygirl Opening a post office

karen-" just dont do the bedroom duties very often"

ROFL......
    not sure why, but this makes me giggle................
    bedroom duties CAN be fun ;)

17. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

:peekin Ha ha ha I know hot to get the answers I seek LOL

18. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

i've been scouting out new threads for the bed for quite some time... currently ours is an ugly plaid thing that is ancient of days... blech! but it does the job, kwim. i'm hoping that once we move & get settled i'll be able to get a new bedspread set (and maybe new furniture to go with??? keeping my fingers crossed!!)

19. karen perry

lol the lily pad is getting rather smutty lately he he

20. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

We just got all new bedding a few weeks ago and I am loving it. It is so much more comfortable than the last one.So I found this great duvet cover and got a new down comforter, some new pillows, and a new mattress pad. I could use a couple accent pillows but I just hate paying that much for pillows. Maybe one of these days I will make some. This set was from Bed Bath and Beyond.

[​IMG]