September Froggy Favorites!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by MrsPeel, Aug 31, 2018.

1. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

Thank you! After a rough night and early morning, this put a smile on my face. The adorable liitle Brielle you see here is now in full teething mode :(

cfile likes this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

oh gosh Michelle.. she is a cutie.. hope maybe an icering will help her gums and she will be happy again soon for you. I am glad I could make your morning :)

DisneyMom likes this.
  3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I was just leaving love on this page by @Meibritt and realized I should definitely link it here because I love it so much! I love how the elements were repeated in such a beautiful way, especially the nuts scattered around the page and the green ribbons over the flowers.
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  4. Meibritt

Meibritt CT - Kate Hadfield

Thank you so much Monica! You made my day.

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

6. cfile

This one of Ferdy's... @Ferdy is WOW!!! The photo of her goes perfectly with the color scheme of the new M3 and Rachel's add on packs.. I love the composition of Ferdy's page and the placement of the word strips and elements.. this page just POPS!! Love this!
    [​IMG]

Ferdy and jenn mccabe like this.
  7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Love this page featuring one of our newest designers NBK designs made by @Clin d'oeil

[​IMG]

Margje, Cherylndesigns and Danesa like this.
  8. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

@cfile thank you, my dear!! you are so sweet!!

cfile likes this.
  9. Clin d'oeil

Clin d'oeil Well-Known Member

@jenn mccabe ! Wow ! thank you very much ! you made my day !

jenn mccabe likes this.
  10. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

@cinderella Cindy, hit it out of the park for me with this!!!!
    [​IMG]

cinderella likes this.
  11. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you, Dalis. It's a great kit from an amazing designer, and I'm so happy to see her here!

Dalis likes this.
  12. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

This catched my eyes from cinderella. The blending with the texture on top is amazing
    [​IMG]

cinderella likes this.
  13. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

Thank you! This ff means a lot, as it comes from you!

14. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I need to go back a few pages to be amazed with these awesome inspirational pages!!!!! I have some (quiet a few actually!!!) pages to share with you..... starting with
    @sucali
    [​IMG]

@Dalis
    [​IMG]

& @tkradtke
    [​IMG]

and I'll start another post ....so so much talent and me without being able to scrap!!!!! that is mainly why I have
    kept away.... can you see me? :hissy :imok:luvya:martini:wubb

Dalis likes this.
  15. MrsPeel

some of the pages I had selected to post here are already above, but there are so many more...so here they are:

@djp332 LOVE the awesome creativity she gives to double pagers and I NEED one of these templates!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@LynnG I always, always have this trouble with Lynn.... how can I choose JUST ONE page from all the absolutely awesome myriad of them she posts in one day????!!!???? you are inspiring, amazing in every possible way!!!!!!
    (I had to choose, but you can go HERE for her full gallery!!!)
    [​IMG]

another incentive for me to get my iMac fixed and come back to scrap.... if The Pad was already the best place in the scrapping industry....we keep having the BEST designers!!!!! I am so full of beauty and art with all the pages posted from @NBK-Design ...check the mini kit freebie for the challenge!!! here an awesome, superb page (as she always does!!!) from Ona with it
    @wombat146
    [​IMG]

more from NBK's store and by @LiMa Inspirations
    this is all over awesome, inspiring and full of superb talent!!!!! love the textures, the amazing dimension given that feels like one can almost touch it... and the truthful message...awesomeness
    [​IMG]

a couple of fabulous awesomeness from the creative talent of @Rachel Jefferies combined with the equally creative talent of @ajm
    [​IMG]

& always (also equally talented!) @AnikA68
    [​IMG]

from @chigirl (one of my fave ladies whom I have admired for now almost 10 years!!!!!!- and she keeps getting better!!!)
    [​IMG]

love her, love her pages, love every bit of this and how she teaches me elegance and blank space that tell a story (not the easiest thing to do!) love LOVE looooove!!!!!! @Sokee
    [​IMG]

So, after 7 years of being around her, I found out a few months ago she is Italian and if I loved her before, I know love her so much more and can practice my Italian....I can't find the words in Italian this early in the morning
    but , look at what this girl makes.... soooooooooo amazing!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Cristina
    [​IMG]

and last for this post (I have so many more!!!!)
    from @Margje a page that is wOw and oh my, I want to do this!!!! always full of talent.....
    [​IMG]

more in a bit!!!!!

16. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@MrsPeel awww thank you sweet Cynthia! I had so much fun working with Nicole's freebie for this page!!! You have made my night!!! xxxxxxxxx

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

some more awesomeness
    @EllenT
    she is a master class in any style she chooses!!!!
    [​IMG]

I'm not a big fab of butterflies in general, but seeing them the way our fabulous @AnneofAlamo scrap them.... LOVE love and LOVE more!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

more awesomeness from NBK's freebie for the challenge, this time by @cfile and this is spectacular in so many ways!!!!!!! never get tired of her pages, every page has her unique way!!!!
    [​IMG]

and I JUAST realized Sara aka @Tree City is guesting in Pollyville!!!!!! and I'm not here!!!!!!!! I NEED to sort out my Mac to get back to scrap!!! here a couple of pages from this awesome girl!!!!
    [​IMG]

&
    [​IMG]

our always impeccably awesome @amandaresende vc arrasaaaaaaaaa saudades!!!!!! always rocking the gallery, sister!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

another one of my most loved people @twinsmomflor .... this page is superbly making the photo part of the whole composition in such an amazing way, gorgeous choices, amazing shadows, everything flourishes with that fall feeling!!!! and love being able to see her girls growing up through her amazing pages, and from time to time, like I do with my Sarita, going back in time and seeing the girls a bit younger like here....awesomeness!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

LOVE love LOVE LOOOOVE coming across this page from my most recent addition to my most loved sisters, @Cherylndesigns !!!!!
    this is out of this world! the blending going on to make the silhouette is awesome, I can stare at this for hours and I would print and hang on my wall!!! the beauty of the colors fading into one another, those gorgeous hearts that give the feeling of a hand drawn page, the touch of pink with the flowers....all over awesome!!!!!!!!!! (and I'm praying for it to be for us...the best is yet to come..... I really need to be back to scrap!!!! so the best will come LOL)
    [​IMG]

@KellyM with her always amazing elegance, beauty and warmth, makes me wanna go documenting in PL format....oh how I miss you guys!!! in love with every bit of the page!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

another lady I have admired for years without talking much, and having her here at The Pad makes me so SO happy!!!!!!!! this is marvelous, master class on patterns combination, awesomeness in every possible way!!!!!!!!!
    @robinsismai
    [​IMG]

there are more (and these are only from yesterday!!!!!!) so back in a bit!!!!!!

Tree City and cfile like this.
  18. cfile

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. AnikA68

AnikA68 Well-Known Member

Awww thanks so much for choosing my page

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. MrsPeel

OK, now the last batch......
    I'll try to be brief as I still need my right arm in good conditions for the rest of the day....but it is difficult not to express how amazing these art pieces are!!!!!!!!

she was one of the main reasons I wanted to stay at The Pad when I first started to get active... not only I loved (LOVE still of course!) got inspired with her pages that are amazing, but also made the effort to stay up till 2 or 3 am UK times to be able to attend her chats!!!!!
    she was one of my most favorite memory keepers way before Project Life was a "thing" she was already inspiring in this awesome format- so here are a couple of pages: one on her awesome blocked/PL type pages
    @Karen
    [​IMG]

also this, as she rocks every style...I just don't have many words looking at this.... perfection fits, and awesome and amazing too.... and OH how much I love the way she used elements, text, alphas, everything in a dynamic composition that rocks my heart all the way!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

crazy gorgeousness from @Heidi Nicole loving the split photos and those stitches details, the shadows, the everything!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

another one of my most amazing inspiring loved people: @bellbird with a take on a @LynnG 's template with an artsy flair that makes it sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

from @mcurtt who has just done something not many people can: I am speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pure awesome!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

@tam65 with this page that I'm in LOVE with all over!!!!!! FABULOUS composition, extraction, fun with brushes, the whole thing ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

another sister who has the ability of shutting me up..... again I am speechless in front of so much awesome!!! love the way I always can "feel" her pages in the heart and soul, all the way, and the way she inspires us visually and emotionally...... a work of art, perfection, awesomeness from @mimisgirl
    [​IMG]

last but not least: this wonderful composition playing with circles and awesomeness in paints, five is my favorite number and the way it is incorporated into the composition, the gorgepus painted flower cluster, the whole feel of the page is amazing!!!!!!! from @easyeyes4you
    [​IMG]

I will try be back alter.... you guys rock and I miss you so much!!!!!!!!

bellbird, Karen and Heidi Nicole like this.