tkradtke

London Eye

London Eye
    • cfile
      You know that I love this right Tracie!!! I love looking at this page as I was not going to go on the London eye! The bottom photo, those tall buildings at the top of the photo.. on the left of the Thames was where our Hotel was... the River Plaza... right by the Lambeth Bridge. Your photos you captured are awesome of the London Eye... Gorgeous.. Love the photo too of your children in the round frame.. perfection!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @cfile Thanks so much Christa! I loved the views, but wasn't loving the whole heights thing. I spent a lot of my time near the center... lol! I love that photo too, as you can see the difference in my two... Clara has no fear and is all smiles, while Graham has my fear of heights and you can see the apprehension on his face! How did you like staying in that area? We had an Airbnb in Nottinghill and really liked that location.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @tkradtke I loved it there Tracie.. I would go back in a heartbeat!!! I don'e like heights either.. LOL :)
    • FarrahJobling
      I LOVE this! The circle is PERFECT for the page!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Tree City
      I'm with @FarrahJobling ... the circular photo spot is exactly right for the page and for the photo of the kids! Love this!
    • tkradtke
      Thanks @FarrahJobling and @Tree City! I think there's something about the curve of the beams in the "pod", coupled with the circular photo spot, makes it look a little like a fisheye shot! I didn't notice it when I picked the photo... just a happy accident! :-)
      Tree City likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      tkradtke likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Well deserved Froggy Fave and GSO!!! The photography is stunning. I get lost in those pictures, wishing I were somewhere else. The horizon goes on for miles and miles.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @MrsPeel You made my morning!!! This was the first thing I saw when I came to the Pad when I got up! Thank you so much!!
    • tkradtke
      @ArmyGrl Thank you so much Lisa! Scrapping them sure made me want to go back!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).