Season Pass |Pad Patter 5.25

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, May 25, 2016.

1. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

When the kids were younger yes! I would get passes to everything and anything. We lived in SanJose and had passes to Happy Hollow Park & Zoo (a tiny little local thing that was run down but so perfect for toddlers), Bonfante Gardens (when it was called that back then), The Children's Discovery Museum, and Monterey Aquarium. There was so much to do for little kids in SJ (& surrounding area) we rarely ventured into SF.

Here in NY, we would get passes to the Norwalk Aquarium (not too bad of a drive, and a cute little aquarium) and the Bronx Zoo when they are younger. As teens they liked the local water park, but my kids have gotten bored with that recently.

But season passes rock. Love them!

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

We have in the past. Currently, we don't have any, as we wouldn't use them. We may get one for a water park near the beach house, just to change things up in the summer for the boys instead of the beach and bay every single day, lol! We have done Great Adventure by us, the pool club, and other things. We should go to the city more often, to the museums, but that's like more a day trip for museums, lunches, Central Park and other things after the commute or drive in.

3. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

The one year we had a summer pass for the water park ... my daughter broke her elbow.

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

We got Fun passes for each of us to Busch Gardens and Water Country in Williamsburg, Va. It is only about 2.5 hours away from us. We are going up there for a week vacation in a few weeks. We got them in the early bird special so the summer pass only costs what one park for one day costs. Still have to pay for parking. We will probably go again for a weekend or maybe even for a long day trip.

Now that my kids are teens and older, we stopped getting the museum passes. We still have a membership at Carolina Tiger Rescue - a retirement home for the big kitties (lions, tigers, ocelots, cougars, etc.) that gets us free tours.

And Costco of course because we can't live without it.

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yuck!

6. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

Two zoos, Waterpark, and children's museum. Usually equals out after 2-3 visits and one of the zoos we can write most of it off on taxes which is nice!

bestcee likes this.