Rachel's Mixed Media Challenge - SEPT '21 + AUG Winners Announced

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by Rachel Jefferies, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

Congrats to all the winners! Posting with link to credits
    [​IMG]

wvsandy likes this.
  2. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

3. ad77

ad77 Well-Known Member

with the same number:-)

[​IMG]

wvsandy likes this.
  4. wvufan04

wvufan04 Well-Known Member

So many awesome pages, thank you for so much inspiration everyone.

[​IMG]

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for prompting me to add my age to this page - not something I would normally do.
    New Release Bonus Entry” - Mixed Media Monthly Sept 2021 - We Learn from Each Other - Rachel's contributions.
    [​IMG]

wvsandy likes this.
  6. jam-on-toast

jam-on-toast Well-Known Member

Thank you for a thought-provoking challenge... I turned 45 this year, and with COVID restrictions and so much time spent at home talking over a glass of wine... there's been a lot of sould searching with ageing, retirement, life plan and the like at the forefront ... Here is my entry... just some thoughts on getting old... journaling can be found in the gallery.

[​IMG]

7. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I'm so happy to be a guest with Rachel this month. I was so excited that I forgot to post my LO. lol
    [​IMG]

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

A Layout About My Birthday...Getting Another Year Older...There Was A Time I Wouldn't Go Near Such A Thing!!!!...LOL!...Perhaps I'm Mellowing Out As I Get Older!...But Seriously!...I Am...I've Learned To Go More With The Flow!...I'm More Laid Back Now!...I Am!...I've Accepted That As I Got Older Things Change!...Not Always For The Good!...But They Just Are!...& If You Can't Change Those Things!...Than Acceptance! Is The Only Answer!...Even If You Aren't Exactly On Board For That Ride!...So Life Has It's Ups & Downs!...& There Are Days Filled With More Downs Than Ups!...Also Part Of Life!...Well My Life Anyways...Learning To Accept Things As They Are! For Me Was A Hard Reality!...My Life Hasn't Exactly Turned Out How I Wanted It To!...But...I Turned 53 In August!...Another Year Older!...Not Sure I'm On Board With This!...Not Exactly Loving Getting Older!...But It Is What It Is I Guess!...If My Health Was Better! I May Feel Different!...But Seeing The Future Through My Current State Of Health! Is Hard For Me!...But Either Way...Each Day Comes & The Next One Goes...Believing In Hope! Is My Go To!...& My RAY!...He Keeps Me Going!...He Believes In Me!...This Layout Has A Lot Of Me In It!...There's Some Fun!...Some Blending!...Some Rain! [Mostly Hidden : Let's Focus More On The Positive!...]...Sunshine!...& Bits Of Sarcasm!...Lots Of Color!...Lots Of Creativity!...Multiple WA's!...Confetti!!!...Butterflies! Clustering!...& The Color Red [ My Fav Color!] & The Color Green!...Something I've Been Drawn To Lately!!!...[This Was My Mom's Fav Color]...And Lots More Of The Things I Like In My Layouts!...I Hope The Year! Gets Better For Me Health-Wise!...Until Then I'm Just Hanging In!...& Hoping! & Creating As I Go Along!...

*For My 53=Me Layout-I Used :

*Blue Skies Ahead-Bundle/Messy Marks-Dates 2021/Mixed Media Monthly-July 2021-You Are Made Of Stardust-Alpha & Quercus : Mixed Media Collection-All By Rachel Jefferies

*Using The Quercus : Mixed Media Collection Is A NEW! September! 2021 Release : So Therefore Qualifies For The Bonus! Prize Entry!!!...*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    mcurtt likes this.
  9. FL-Karen

FL-Karen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thank you for the challenge! Credits are in the gallery.

10. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member