Question about Just Jaimee's 7/4/18 SOSN deal

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by busywoman139, Jul 4, 2018.

1. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Hello! Can anyone confirm for me if the July 2017 Storyteller Digital Kit on SOSN deal today includes the items that are in the separate packs also on sale (Word Art, Filler Cards, and Journal Card packs)? I want it all but want to be sure I'm not double purchasing. Thanks!!

2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I have an opinion but maybe let's tag @justjaimee and maybe she can help? Or maybe @tkradtke or @jesskab who should own the kit/collection and can check their stash.

3. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

@busywoman139 & @Tree City For sure the filler cards & journal cards are not in the basic kit. Those would be offered in the Collection. I think the word art & paint pack is also different than what's in the basic kit. But, I have a message in to Jaimee to make sure.

MrsEm, busywoman139 and Tree City like this.
  4. busywoman139

busywoman139 Wish and hope and ... poof! There it is!

Thanks @treecity and @jesskab! I went back and read descriptions and I'm guessing they aren't included and that is the difference between the "kit" and the "collection" - which totally makes sense.

bestcee, Tree City and jesskab like this.
  5. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

@busywoman139, Jaimee confirmed what I said. I hope you get some pieces. I love that whole collection!

busywoman139 likes this.