PS Styles Tab Group

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by littlekiwi, Mar 15, 2023.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I have a question that's been bugging me for a bit.

A few layouts ago, I temporarily imported a number of styles (to try them out on my layout at the time) so they showed and are still showing in my styles tab group. However I now want to clean up that tab group so only my two fave shadow style sets are left there. How do I do that as the styles arent technically installed within photoshop as I have them in a separate folder in my scrapping supplies main folder?

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  2. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

Just click and drag the folder of styles (or individual style if it's not in a folder) down to the trash can icon on the bottom of the tab. It won't affect the files on your computer; it just removes them from Photoshop.

littlekiwi likes this.
  3. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I'm pretty sure you can right click & delete (or click and drag to trashbin) each individual style- so that the ones you want are left behind.

littlekiwi likes this.
  4. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

Yep. Drag to the rubbish bin the ones you don't use. Doesn't affect the original files I think.

littlekiwi likes this.
  5. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

yay, was hoping that was the answer - I just hadn't tried it in case it was super permanent and deleted them from my computer too!

KimJ likes this.