Project Pages | January 2023

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by IntenseMagic, Jan 2, 2023.

1. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Woot! New year, new projects!!
    Who's starting a project this year? Are you currently working on something? We want to see it all!!
    I haven't decided for sure on my project for this year, I'm still in the thinking phase. I would love to hear what you all are doing and maybe I'll be inspired!

Ga_L likes this.
  2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Since I have faithfully been taking at least one photo a day for several years, I decided to do a weekly layout. The year starting on Sunday was the deciding factor! I have found a template with 9 photo spots so I can switch each week around and put some elements in one spot and a calendar for the month in the other. This is a reboot of a project I did 14 years ago called "A Week in My Life". Just photos, no journaling. I can also see now that there will be a photo of gas prices at least every other weeks with the way they keep going up and down!

I am also continuing my "5 on 5" layouts this year but no longer doing monthly layouts for Peyton. I'll just do layouts for her as I get cute or funny photos.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

Awesome! I can't wait to see! And great idea about the gas prices...I need to remember to incorporate some of that!

4. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Me!:fairydance I'm going to try to keep up with PLin 2023!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  5. HavaDrPepper

I did that back in 2008 to 2010. I drove by a gas station everyday on my way to work so I took a photo at least once a week. It was interesting to look back at those pages years later. $1.96 to $1.49 in just 5 weeks...

IntenseMagic likes this.
  6. IntenseMagic

Yay!!!

7. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

tiffany scraps and IntenseMagic like this.
  8. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

I'm gonna try and make a Project 52 for the first time this year. I hope I will make it. At least started to make notes for Week 1. But with MOC, only being halfway through my DYD, and still having health issues (ear problems) - I'm not sure how well this will go.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. carolinadjb

carolinadjb Well-Known Member

I will definitely do another pocket page album for 2023. I’ll start after I finish up the one for 2022. It’s my favorite hobby!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. IntenseMagic

You got this!! I was behind 3 or 4 months at one point and made it last year. I honestly probably won't start this year until MOC is over. It will help keep me scrapping. I really hope that your health problems improve!!

tanteva likes this.
  11. IntenseMagic

Awesome!! Make sure and come back here to share! I love seeing all the pages!

carolinadjb likes this.
  12. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I'm really re-thinking my whole Project 52. As much as I love what I have been doing, each year I am getting less photos per week. Maybe a monthly? Or another thing I am thinking about is doing Memory Pockets Monthly. I got the subscription, and I might do a monthly page.

13. Pachimac

Daily photos?? My life is so predictable - I can't imagine I can get that done. I wish - sounds awesome!! I did a 365 blog many years ago!

14. HavaDrPepper

Oh my... my life is absolutely predictable, especially since the pandemic. I don't leave the house much at all except for grocery trips and a few doctor's appointments (luckily I'm rather healthy so not many of those). I've gotten super good at taking photos out of my windows. I see a lot happening out my sliding door... squirrels, rabbits, birds, chipmunks. I also use this to work on my photography by experimenting with photo taking. Just like the MOC day 3 photo challenge had me thinking outside the box, I try to do that on the daily.

So, yeah, my P365 is rather mundane but looking back can be interesting.

15. Pachimac

MOC 3 Got me out taking pictures too and I am so pleased with them. I need to get out more!!

16. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

I've picked out the templates and journal cards with numbers I'm going to use. Think I will use different kits, to keep with the season, and to keep it more creative. I've used identical pages for my DYD, and though it's quick, it gets quite boring. I think I will like this better.

17. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I will be doing the same this year but hope to stay current with my pages. I have a lot of 2022 pages to work on & will do them as the year goes by. Here is my 2023 Intro page, I do it every year.

[​IMG]

Mrsdudds, Ga_L and Laura ODonnell like this.
  18. Mrivas

19. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

My first pages of 2023!!!

@Mrivas - I'm doing Caroline's Epic 1! I'm on day 34. I've also done Fuel and Iron. I love her series. Have you done any others?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ga_L, Laura ODonnell and Mrivas like this.
  20. Mrivas

@Scrapping with Liz That is so cool to find someone else here who’s done her workouts. They are tough! I have done all her programs except Epic 1. I’ve repeated Iron and am now repeating Endgame since she hasn’t released any new programs. Love them.

Scrapping with Liz likes this.