Project Life? Day in the Life, Week in the Life? Virus Life!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Mar 23, 2020.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I started a "covid" book in March, I thought it would be 15 days long. It has gone for months. I decided to incorporate jan thru march of 2020 when I saw this article from CNN, a recap of the first 6 months of 2020 by AJ Willingham, CNN.
    He inspired me to meld Jan and Feb and part of March into this book. I did week 10-16 and have filled a book at shutterfly with 95 pages. I am currently waiting for the unlimited page sale. I did a few info pages for the book about what is going on in the world and with covid.
    I redid my cover:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Memaw2Wm and Karen like this.
  2. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I've done 6 jounaling pages for it so far. I have collected photos from the state website of government officials that I want to use on a page as well. Have to do a page about "Wine with DeWine and Snackin' with Acton" since I spent every afternoon watching their press conferences. Those are now only twice a week and no longer include Dr Acton since she resigned in early June... might have to do a page about that. This took a huge toll on her family, including death threats. The governor did convince her to stay on in a special advisory role to the Department of Health, she just is no longer the face out front for the department.

I've taken a few personal photos but not many so my "book" about this will mainly talking about it and what all it has affected in my state (no state fair this year, no July 4th festival in my town etc).

From the beginning I thought this was not going to be a couple months and over. Our world has changed. IMO

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

You inspired my to get working on my planned monthly "covid stuff" pages. I did two for March:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  4. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I too have been trying to do my Project life/52 pages but I have been posting them in the Project life/365/52 forum. I just started in July though so I only have 4 pages right now.

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh Miss Carla! I am actually new to the Project LIfe...I mean I knew what it was, but have been a kinda scrap here and there and then organize after kinda gal.
    I started a CoVid book as a joke back in March, very light hearted, 15 days, tops a month I thought. Well, as you and I know we are in week 20 of insanity of this, and it got me in the habit of daily/weekly pages. I am so enjoying it!
    You can post yours anywheres, and I am off to see yours in the gallery now! ♥

6. Carla

Carla Well-Known Member

I LOVE your layouts! I think we all thought if would be over in a few weeks and boy have we been skunked! My 17 year old Grandson(he lives with me) starts back to school on Thursday and I am so afraid for him. He says he is going to wear his mask during class...I hope he can. Young people shouldn't have to worry about such things!

7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Maybe I should get going on my ...gasp...May, June & July reading/streaming pages! ya think???
    [​IMG]