cookingmylife

2020-04-April-COVID19

2020-04-April-COVID19
cookingmylife, Jul 6, 2020
Description:
I had a chance to merge two months of Netflix cause a lot of these were series which is my preference. I can almost always watch two 1 hr episodes but not commit to a 2+hr movie! I also would like Fauda to be 10 seasons or more!

llgrieveson_M3_winds_change_pp
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Winds-of-Change-Paper-Pack.html
lbw_M3_Apr20_sp04 - gray overlay
paislee-addendum-template2
persnickety CORONAVIRUS_4x8_TIMELINE

Thanks for looking!
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh LOVE Anne of the Green Gables, Sarita made me put Self Made in my list, and Vivi (Nelma) recommended Ozark, I was diverted by Twin Peaks (we have it on Sly TV) and the fact that Sarita just got me a Disney + subscription which means movie marathon!!!!! but they are in my list, not sure we have Fauda here on Netflix? I will check. LOVE the way you put this together, as always, with finesse and an elegance so "you" I can always tell your pages from far... love the background paper with those inks splashes and how gorgeous your shadows are.... awesome page!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Angela Toucan
      another lovely timeline page. I've not seen any of those films.
    • cookingmylife
      @MrsPeel It's funny how you can 'recognize' my pages as I can with others but I couldn't describe mine myself! other than no buttons or 'cute' stuff - if I can. Be well dear heart.
    • keepscrappin
      I love how you've showcased the movies you've been watching. I started a binge watching pad patter on Tuesday and there are some of these that haven't been mentioned. I'll have to go check em out and add them to my list. I watched self made the other day and loved it!
    • mcurtt
      Great combination of the pandemic highlights along with more fun times. Did you notice that June's timeline is up?
    • cookingmylife
      Got it ty! @mcurtt It's the going back to Netflix or Goodreads history to get the images in a folder that I procrastinate about. I'm glad I decided to stick to the same template base to save time - and overthinking!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • janedee
      Great timeline page! I love the mix of Netflix shows you've hilighted too. We just started watching The Valhalla Murders.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).