PRoject 52 - 2020 - I haven't Chosen the Style yet...

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by Pachimac, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I'm having the worst time deciding what to do for my Project 52. I started using Just Jaimee's Storyteller near the end of 2019 and I used various template packs from different designers. While I LOVE the book I have, I can see it's not as unified as the other ones I used to do.

@justjaimee - will you be doing templates again this year for every week like you did last year? And will they be sold separately from the scrap kits for each month? Our daughter was reading the book and picked out right when I started using your templates - she was all "OH Mom - you really upped your game with the pages in May and after!! I love them!!" So thank you - you made me look great in her eyes!

I ordered my book from Shutterfly this year and did a 10x10 hard cover. OMG - it's BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy I upgraded it. Now I have to get 2016, 2017, and 2017 in hardcover 10x10!

2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

@Pachimac Susan, you should have a good look at what others have been doing over in the Project Life section HERE

This year I am doing weekly pages using templates by Scrapping With Liz and loosely using a theme each week from Photo prompts on FatSlimMum's blog which you can read about in the Photography section HERE

3. LilachOren

LilachOren Well-Known Member

Im the same as you but I have started to use NBK Easy Peasy templates for Feb2020 pages and I really love it

[​IMG]
    Easy-Peasy-Template-No.002.html

[​IMG]
    Easy-Peasy-Templates-StarterSet-02.html

[​IMG]
    Easy-Peasy-Template-No.003.html

I have used the last template for my MOC8 end page challange
    [​IMG]

4. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I have used Jaimee's Ready-to-Go templates for a long time, but I believe she ended them with the end of 2019. I was a little sad and really had no idea what I was going to do, but I finally decided to go with Scrappping with Liz's Stories of Life templates this year and I am really loving them!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yes, like Anne-Marie @A-M said, the Project Life/365/52 forum is so full of inspiration!!

5. Pachimac

6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I like clean layouts with as much story as photos and I'm still not sure if there's going to be a 2020 book. I have layouts in the Project Life/365/52 forum too.

7. Pachimac

Oh, I’m sad! Maybe I can reuse the ones I have and change the dates on them.

IntenseMagic likes this.